Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I own a house!!!

Its called 'Park Lane'... I won it tonight... apparantly I own hotels there and I can charge 200 quid a night....!

Fookin water rates are a bugger though - and I keep going to Jail..... I swear those housing people have summit against TS....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr xx

Professional Poster

I own 2 homes in the Bay Area...ouch...but i still manage along thanks to fixed rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4U
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    So far as US properties are concerned right now, I own a pre-war co-op in NYC – which I just put on the market the other day – and some houses down in Georgia (I've sold most of my other domestic holdings over the last year or so). In fact, I closed on another house yesterday, which is why I'm in Georgia right now, instead of NYC.

I usually keep my primary residence paid off and maintain varying mortgages on my investment/vacation properties. I also own some small apt. buildings, etc. that are held in title by a real estate investment company that I run/own with my partners. Any mortgages tied to those buildings are in the name of the investment co., which offers numerous advantages.

-Quinn
    How f-ing arrogant. There are people that are renting and reading this and you just come across as pompous. To the renters out there....you WILL own property(not that it matters) but if you do don't be an A-HOLE like our friend here. It's all just stuff...it's not life and you can't take it with you.
    What are you going on about, stupid? Vala asked a question, and it was answered. If that's too difficult for you to comprehend, or you don't like my answer, that's too bad for you.

-Quinn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	as_this_data_plainy_shows_you_are_a_moron_547.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	103319  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4U
    How f-ing arrogant. There are people that are renting and reading this and you just come across as pompous. To the renters out there....you WILL own property(not that it matters) but if you do don't be an A-HOLE like our friend here. It's all just stuff...it's not life and you can't take it with you.
    What's wrong with what he said? Real Estate is a good game to get into and a nice source of income if you buy rental properties.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

yes someplace cooler for the summer, the 105-110 of june july aug. have become unbearable

and realestate prices are down now also

Professional Poster

Shoot,try up near Flagstaff or over towards Winslow or Holbrook. Elevation makes a lot of difference in that part of the country. Phoenix is like a frying pan in the summer.

Ancient Pervert.

Junior Poster

im aware of how phx is i have lived here 27yrs
    im looking out of arizona ... in colorado or idaho and the such

Veteran Poster

I have a new spin on this question. Do any of the TG's out there want to own a house if they don't or is that seen as a man's thing and everyone stays away from it for the most part?

Vala,

Own a small ranch, with a home on it

I don't like white people either.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vlex
    Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    I have a new spin on this question. Do any of the TG's out there want to own a house if they don't or is that seen as a man's thing and everyone stays away from it for the most part?

Vala,
    Yeah......... its fair to say if you see a house thats pink all over, externally and has the occupant of a women you would stereotypically assume its a females house not just based upon the women but also the colors society deems as gender related.

as for houses......... houses are tedious in upkeep, they require continuous maintenance, insurance and allot of other bullshit that comes along with it. personally id go with a condo, but the best option in my opinion would be to just rent a really nice apartment and buy some home owners insurance and "call it quits". It all boils down to the amount of responsibility your willing to take.
    Yeah, except, everywhere we've ever rented, the landlord ALWAYS gets greedy, puhes for more money and off we go. We have a lot of stuff so moving is a huge pain in the ass.

Vala,