Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

None of you own shit!!!!!! How many times have you seen a Moving Van at a funeral! Your ownership is an illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    None of you own shit!!!!!! How many times have you seen a Moving Van at a funeral! Your ownership is an illusion.
    I used to have a hearse in the driveway (Two at one point), does that count?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    One's forward planning, two's a tad uptight!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    One's forward planning, two's a tad uptight!

Maybe I had the illusion of an LTR.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vlex
    Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlex
    Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    I have a new spin on this question. Do any of the TG's out there want to own a house if they don't or is that seen as a man's thing and everyone stays away from it for the most part?

Vala,
    Yeah......... its fair to say if you see a house thats pink all over, externally and has the occupant of a women you would stereotypically assume its a females house not just based upon the women but also the colors society deems as gender related.

as for houses......... houses are tedious in upkeep, they require continuous maintenance, insurance and allot of other bullshit that comes along with it. personally id go with a condo, but the best option in my opinion would be to just rent a really nice apartment and buy some home owners insurance and "call it quits". It all boils down to the amount of responsibility your willing to take.
    Yeah, except, everywhere we've ever rented, the landlord ALWAYS gets greedy, puhes for more money and off we go. We have a lot of stuff so moving is a huge pain in the ass.

Vala,
    LOL well push back, when things dont go your way or some business is pushing you around for instance in your case the landlord of the apartment, then thats when you go around and do some research on whatever standards and guidelines the apartments are regulated by, then find some of the "rules" or "ordinances" that the landlord is breaking and then use a little blackmail to stop him from being so "greedy". In the case that doesn't work, then leave and continuously report the apartment to the BBB until its "act" is cleaned up along with the broken rules.

But thats just an example, the blackmail may not work every time, but continuously filling out reports to the BBB will work. You just have to keep at it.
    Yeah, I would have done that but unfortunately, that was when my mom was renting and we all were living with her, I am just 18 this year so I'm speaking of the past, she's a "turn the other cheek" kind of person which honestly doesn't work in the real world. The last place we rented was a tiny ass house that the landlord wanted $425 a month, it had bad water, (we just bought bottled water), bad/dangerous/half-assed elecric wiring (that shocked me a few times), no outlet covers and had old rotten wood in many places, he NEVER came to fix any of this even though he promised too many times then at the end, he wanted more money for no reason! Can you believe this?

Vala,