Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Vicki Bikini Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    What do you think? Deal or no deal? Can I be taken seriously on youtube wearing a bikini?
    I am a subscriber to your Video's on youtube and I have to say that you come accross as an intelligent woman with a path in front of her and strong convictions.

Yes you can be taken seriously in a bikini as you are not an airhead like "The Girls Next Door"

5 Star Poster

I like to bring that sense of complexity to TS adult entertainment. I feel that youtube is a good medium. When I get back home, expect some good things - as soon as I get my laptop to work with youtubes.

Junior Poster

i cant wait to see more of your youtubes

Rookie Poster

Vicki,
    If you have some full frontal shots , with that giant clit of yours trying to burst thru the fabric , you will own every drop of semen I can produce....
    Mike

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

The Youtube videos are definately great. It's the next level for Vicki Richter, I think, since she was the first TS adult performer to explore more open interaction with her fans via her various forums and other online communication.

I personally think that some things may be a bit too personal to include in the videos, like a tour of her houses or whatever. I don't see why anyone would need that information unless they are an aspiring burgler or something. Just my two cents on that subject.

A guided tour of the various aquarium/reefs sometime would be interesting, though.

Great stuff, I think she's really onto something here.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I like to bring that sense of complexity to TS adult entertainment. I feel that youtube is a good medium. When I get back home, expect some good things - as soon as I get my laptop to work with youtubes.
    I think a video tour of your aquariums/reefs would be very interesting, with commentary on what is involved in creating those enviroments.

If you were wearing a bikini, that would be nice as well.

Although honestly, this is Youtube were talking about, not Lubetube. You could just wear jeans and a shirt. But you do look nice in a bikini, so whatever.

Rookie Poster

Go for it babe!!

5 Star Poster

Default Re: I Forgot to say

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEJOHNSON
    In your films, I always thought you were the best actor of all. That's not just a lame complement. I have seen them all, and you are the best for imagination, fantasy, and overall performance.
    People are going to think you are an alt ID of mine giving myself compliments if you keep this up. For the record I am not SteveJohnson.

But thank you very much for the large array of compliments.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

answering questions..........................hmmmmmmmmm

hehehe

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ