Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

You make a gorgeous couple. I'd let you make a Hugh sandwhich.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: DANIELLE AND VICKI - LESBIAN CONSPIRACY

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    After a nice dinner and a pitcher of Margarita we were laying in bed watching a movie and cuddling, I was laying my head on her chest with he nipples directly on my right eye, I could smell her skin, her natural scent was giving me a hard on, she asked me if I was getting excited, she must have felt it on her leg, cause we were completly nude. She reached and wanted to make out and again I refused and said I was not ready, but we fell asleep holding each other. I usually wake up alot at night and everytime I woke up to see her pretty face and her beautiful soft legs rapped around me it took a long time to go back to sleep....
    This is about the hottest thing ever, and I don't want to go off topic, but I have to ask... What movie did you watch?

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Veteran Poster

Yes, finally pictures with 2 TSs doing more than something sexual and also the fact more than 1 can get togethor and seperate the bullshit! Sigh, if only others followed suit!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    Yes, finally pictures with 2 TSs doing more than something sexual and also the fact more than 1 can get togethor and seperate the bullshit! Sigh, if only others followed suit!
    Well you see....There are a few of us who can carry on a conversation besides how many cocks we sucked, or how many guys we used, etc...
    There are a few of us who love life and are happy, so we obviously get along well, Joanna and I have been getting to know each other quite a bit, Vicki and I bonded since day one, Gia is a sweet heart and such a classy lady, Allanah is crazy - Everyone Stay Away ! LOLOL and the list goes on, so many girls go coo-coo - I can understand why though...

Veteran Poster

A few more pictures of this lovely lady :
    http://www.nude-gallery-free.com/gal...es/shemale-46/

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Veteran Poster

I feel you. Its just that the scene, at least here in ATL, is mostly just drama and beefs over the smallest of things.

5 Star Poster

There is a lot of drama in the TS community no doubt. It's nice to see success stories or whatever. I think a lot of this happens when T's only hang out with other T's. Danielle spends most of her free time at school with GG's, most of my friends are GG's or guys... There is nothing wrong with having TS friends but when people live, eat, and breath that community it seems to change them. I mean the fact that NYC TS have their own language is a perfect example. (not bashing that fact, just saying most people don't talk like that). "That's fish", "That's cunt", "That's ovah", "That's shade"...

Don't get me wrong, GG's are catty bitches in their own right and, given a small enough community, they are probably little different from TS's. I just think diversity is really important.

Professional Poster

Default WOW

The real question is, why can't I be involved in this relationship too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Default lesbian or not, her i come!

Well Danielle, let's look at the issue....

If you were female in love with another female (or just lappin) then yes you would be lesbian. (a female homosexual)
    If you were male in love with a male (or jusk pokin) then you would be considered "gay" or whatever. ( a male homesexual)
    But since you are of the "third sex" you can be neither male nor female homosexual. But instead you are trysexaul. That is to say....

Most of us would love to "try" and handle you and Vicki at the same time! In fact you should make an appointment with me right now to come over and let me further "analyze" this situation. Be sure to bring along your other friend... the cute little blonde British one!

Hot damn, you girls are always sooooo sexxxy!!!

Ava what? Why yes, I do have a car.

Junior Poster

My goodness ..after reading that story I need to abuse myself for a while...you guys are two of the hottest girls in the industry ...and I just want to thank you for this thread .."choking back tears.."... a few more stories like this and my right arm will be twice the size as my left...