Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I feel that personality is number one! The most beautiful person can be real ugly if they have a bad personality. Looks can attract someone but personality is what keeps the flame burning.

Jennifer Paris

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    I feel that personality is number one! The most beautiful person can be real ugly if they have a bad personality. Looks can attract someone but personality is what keeps the flame burning.

Jennifer Paris
    110% true.

Professional Poster

I got past #1 when I was about 16. Ain't worth the hassle.

Great personality and average looks will win out every time.

Now really good lookin' and crazy,that one can draw me in.

Ancient Pervert.

I prefer to date more average men then men that are really good looking with huge egos!

Veteran Poster

If we are just talking about sex, then personality is not all that big of a factor. But it is hard to invest the time and energy to get close enough to have sex with an asshole.

Personally, I don't like to have sex with anyone that I don't have a bond with. I've done it before but found that afterwards I feel like 'damn, I could have had a V8'. It just ain't that fulfilling. So if a person is an asshole, that would get in the way.

Looks will have you trying to find the good in an asshole. How many of us have tried to get to know some personal lacking personality. If the girl is pretty but a little boring how many of us would pass on a chance.

Professional Poster

she either ticks both categories or shes not interesting

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

LMAO @ some of the replies. Lying to others is one thing, but to yourself??????!? Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by General Disarray
    could you have sex with an asshole who looks like Angelina Jolie?
    is there a guy on this forum that HAS NOT had sex with a fine ass chick who acted like an asshole?!? LMAO
    to answer the question, hell yes because there is nothing like the look on that bitches face when she's getting it rough from behind (mod note: see http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=rough+behind for verification of fine chicks) and suddenly she's not an asshole but a "thank you for this orgasm I am about to receive" dame................

Could you have sex with someone who has a sparkling personality but looks like an asshole?
    AGAIN is there a MAN on this forum that HAS NOT had sex with the sparkling personality chick with the ehhhhh looks?!? It's called late night quickie or rainy day pussy!!!!!!!!! You fellas know exactly what I mean, you're horny she calls you to bullshit with the"what are you doing?" convo, which essentially means: "come tap this pussy please" and you go do your thing and leave..........

How much does it matter to you?
    It doesn't matter, it is what it is. Humans will always give in to sexual desire and the need of the orgasm sometimes makes us make irrational decisions that we either later shake our head at, or we smirk at during something to take our minds off the boring, tedious task in front of us..........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    LMAO @ some of the replies. Lying to others is one thing, but to yourself??????!? Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could you have sex with an asshole who looks like Angelina Jolie?
    is there a guy on this forum that HAS NOT had sex with a fine ass chick who acted like an asshole?!? LMAO
    to answer the question, hell yes because there is nothing like the look on that bitches face when she's getting it rough from behind (mod note: see http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=rough+behind for verification of fine chicks) and suddenly she's not an asshole but a "thank you for this orgasm I am about to receive" dame................

Could you have sex with someone who has a sparkling personality but looks like an asshole?
    AGAIN is there a MAN on this forum that HAS NOT had sex with the sparkling personality chick with the ehhhhh looks?!? It's called late night quickie or rainy day pussy!!!!!!!!! You fellas know exactly what I mean, you're horny she calls you to bullshit with the"what are you doing?" convo, which essentially means: "come tap this pussy please" and you go do your thing and leave..........

How much does it matter to you?
    It doesn't matter, it is what it is. Humans will always give in to sexual desire and the need of the orgasm sometimes makes us make irrational decisions that we either later shake our head at, or we smirk at during something to take our minds off the boring, tedious task in front of us..........
    jesus christ, JWBL, this is an internet forum. take it easy with the truth.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    is there a guy on this forum that HAS NOT had sex with a fine ass chick who acted like an asshole?!?

AGAIN is there a MAN on this forum that HAS NOT had sex with the sparkling personality chick with the ehhhhh looks?!? It's called late night quickie or rainy day pussy!!!!!!!!!
    ill raise both hands to that... or actually fulfilling my duty as the german guy around here ill only rais my right hand to that
    anyway point is by the time i would be pissed enough to go hogging or pissed enough not to be pissed off id be too pissed to use my penis for anything else than pissing

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

my bad E, but you of all people I know can relate...................LOL

I'd rather tell the truth and have folks say "fuck Johnny" than bullshit

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ