Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default From hating to accepting your cock? Am I the only one?

This is kind of complicated to explain so I'll do my best.

Basically, I do like my cock today and have for several years now. But back when I was between the ages of 10-14 I absolutely HATED it! I wished I didn't have one and I would twist it backwards whenever it got erect and wonder what it would be like to have a crotch without a bulge at all. I did masturbate during that time but only for pleasure, about once a weeek or so and I hated doing it but the orgasms is what kept me coming back, as some or most of you may know, I did enjoy anal penetration and did that mostly. This changed when I was 15 or so, I started to do it more often (penile masturbation) and I felt bad about myself even more until I found a certain site, I forget what site it was and I chatted with people and from what I learned from them, I was able to enjoy and accept having a penis.

Am I weird for being like this or has this happened with anyone else?

Vala,

5 Star Poster

Yes, pretty much.

For most of my life I didn't want to have a cock. I wanted a pretty girl body, not what I was stuck with. At least a vagina would have been nice.

But it's wierd, about 6 months after going on hormones it became less of an issue and presently I'm kind of ambivilant. Wish I'd know that before going through all the SRS therapy and evaluation BS. It would have saved me a couple of grand...

I will eventually complete SRS but the urgency has waned. Maybe that's a feature of hormones?

My partner who is probably closer to your age (Vala) has had feelings similar to yours, though while she's accepted it, she still wants SRS asap. Her problem is scheduling. She doesn't have time between semesters to do it, recover and go back to school. And while the funding is there school has to be her priority.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

Thanks for sharing.

That's interesting. However, I accepted my cock long before I ever started to transition. Is that significant?

Vala,

Junior Poster

Actually I felt like that in the beginning when I was 9...until I was 18....But now I love my penis.....HAHA.

I too would masturbate but only to have pleasure and after it I would feel guilty...I actually didnt masturbate for 2 years between 13- 15. I always felt guilty and I promised myself that I WOULD ALWAYS BE A VIRGIN...that didnt work out. LOL.

But yeah I dont plan on SRS...maybe later on when I am like 40 or something.

Luna

Nice new avatar Luna!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Thank you....Are youon xanga? Someone named your name subcribed to me... was it you? I posted alot new pictures on my Xanga account....

Luna

That is indeed me. Haven't gotten everything fully set-up yet, but hopefully later this week I'll have the time.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

COOL! I wrote a comment to you...dont know if you got it. Hopefully you did. Well you should go check out my new photos!

(my comment basically said that I am sorry that I havent been very active lately....I havent been feeling myeslf lately...)

Luna

I haven't checked it in a day or so, but I definitely will tonight.

Silver Poster

Good post Vala.

I'll be back.