Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Transphobia and hate emails

hey all

Reaching out to the women on this board to share examples of hate emails they've received or Transphobia they've encountered. i think it's important for people to know what can and does happen to some of the girls in everyday life.

Many thanks in advance to those who wish to open up about what can be a very painful experience.

Thank you.

5 Star Poster

Here's an example of one a girl (she gave me permission to repost) received on MySpace:

YOU UGLY NASTY HE-SHE THING!!! YOU ARE UGLY, NASTY, AND FUCKING RETARDED. YOU ARE A MAN. DRESS LIKE ONE. FUCKING FAGGOT! I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE STUPID DRUG ADDICTED RETARD....BTW...I FLAGGED YOU AND REPORTED YOU TO A FRIEND WHO CANTRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS....HE WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED AND SEND THE COPS THERE! HAHAHAHA!! FUCKING SICK ASS MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT!

Mine are usually from guys on myspace that don't know and add me or message me. And I keep telling them that I'm not their type, and then I go onto say why. And then they go off like there is no tomorrow lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Mine are usually from guys on myspace that don't know and add me or message me. And I keep telling them that I'm not their type, and then I go onto say why. And then they go off like there is no tomorrow lol
    Unbelievable. People can be truly pathetic. At least you can laugh about it, though.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Transphobia and hate emails

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    hey all

Reaching out to the women on this board to share examples of hate emails they've received or Transphobia they've encountered. i think it's important for people to know what can and does happen to some of the girls in everyday life.

Many thanks in advance to those who wish to open up about what can be a very painful experience.

Thank you.
    Good work, mate.

There are some really assholes out there.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Unbelievable. People can be truly pathetic. At least you can laugh about it, though.
    Yeah I really don't take it to heart or personal. Especially now that I'm back home with people that know me. I'm so at peace right now and happy.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

to be honest the people that do things like that are really small minded. i hate people like that. you are who you are and no one can change that

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

I doubt seriously if there is a single thing existent on the planet that someone doesn't hate to the point of mania. People can be very odd critters (park bench psychologizing here for a moment) in that they are very good at projecting their own internal fears, desires, wierdnesses on to something else and then foaming at the mouth about it.

Anywho, back on topic - back in the day (and were talking "the day" being in the early 70's) while in college, I was working as a dog groomer. The lady that had the booth next to mine was slowly working her way through SRS - she was hip deep in hormones, had the old adam's apple shaved off, silicone injected into various places - however, things weren't "gelling" ideally, (not to mention that the whole cosmetic surgery angle of trangenderism was still hit or miss in them days) so... she looked like a very tall, lanky guy in drag. Just leaving the shop and walking across the street to her car tended to elicit more than a few "WTF!?!?" remarks on a given day. Additionally, rather than spending Friday Saturday nights at some of the bars in town that wouldn't blink at anyone that walked in, she was a HUGE country music fan and frequented a joint called "Ollie's Roundup" - packed to the gunnels with genuine cowboys (this being a year or so before the whole "Urban Cowboy" fad) - so, more likely than not, when she'd show up for work on Monday morning, she'd be wearing a really dense layer of foundation, which did a good job of hiding the discoloration, but did padiddle to disguise the lumps.

She was a sweet person, regardless - if you took the few minutes it required for her personality to shine through, you really had to wonder WHY anyone would get upset over her mere existence. I asked her once if she was possibly trying to get picked up and not allowing for full disclosure before things got interesting - and she said, nope. I wondered more than once if it was worth all the misery she was going through and finally, she gave me an answer I've chewed on ever since.

She said (and I'm paraphrasing, cuz I can't remember the EXACT thing), "Before I started, I was miserable - right now, I have good days and bad days, but SOMEDAY I'll feel like I'm in the right skin and then everything that went on to get there will have been worth it."

Kinda hard to hate anyone with that kind of guts, isn't it?

5 Star Poster

The only time we ever get hate mail is when we post on Craigslist.

Usually what I do is just sign haters up on gay web sites and CL as a top, then they get a million messages from bottoms. Giggle.

Though it would be fun to post the e-mail addresses of haters and have like 100 people from here send THEM hate mail...

Haters are just cowards. And I think anyone who is visible as a TS has to have a thick skin and come up with fun ways to deal with the bigots.

The ones that are dangerous are the ones like that Sheldon guy and the late Jerry Falwell who incite large numbers of bigots into hatred of anyone who doesn't live or believe as they do.

All we can do is stand tall and be proud of who and what we are as trans women.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by insert_namehere
    IShe said (and I'm paraphrasing, cuz I can't remember the EXACT thing), "Before I started, I was miserable - right now, I have good days and bad days, but SOMEDAY I'll feel like I'm in the right skin and then everything that went on to get there will have been worth it."

Kinda hard to hate anyone with that kind of guts, isn't it?
    That's beautiful.