Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Here's an example of one a girl (she gave me permission to repost) received on MySpace:

YOU UGLY NASTY HE-SHE THING!!! YOU ARE UGLY, NASTY, AND FUCKING RETARDED. YOU ARE A MAN. DRESS LIKE ONE. FUCKING FAGGOT! I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE STUPID DRUG ADDICTED RETARD....BTW...I FLAGGED YOU AND REPORTED YOU TO A FRIEND WHO CANTRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS....HE WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED AND SEND THE COPS THERE! HAHAHAHA!! FUCKING SICK ASS MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT!
    LOL, What are cops going to do? Also, said he reported to a friend? Unless that friend works for myspace they cannot access the IP's to that person, and if the person does work for myspace, and uses an IP to find an addess and harass someone, the cops would come after them rather the other person. Fucking morons.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaShevenal
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Here's an example of one a girl (she gave me permission to repost) received on MySpace:

YOU UGLY NASTY HE-SHE THING!!! YOU ARE UGLY, NASTY, AND FUCKING RETARDED. YOU ARE A MAN. DRESS LIKE ONE. FUCKING FAGGOT! I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE STUPID DRUG ADDICTED RETARD....BTW...I FLAGGED YOU AND REPORTED YOU TO A FRIEND WHO CANTRACE YOUR IP ADDRESS....HE WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED AND SEND THE COPS THERE! HAHAHAHA!! FUCKING SICK ASS MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT!
    LOL, What are cops going to do? Also, said he reported to a friend? Unless that friend works for myspace they cannot access the IP's to that person, and if the person does work for myspace, and uses an IP to find an addess and harass someone, the cops would come after them rather the other person. Fucking morons.
    I know. The morons are usually the asshats. Who would've thought?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Mine are usually from guys on myspace that don't know and add me or message me. And I keep telling them that I'm not their type, and then I go onto say why. And then they go off like there is no tomorrow lol
    Used to happen a lot when I'd tell women I was Bisexual, the response I would always get way "your bisexual, then...why are you talking to women?"

people fear what they don't understand and hate what that fear because it makes them feel weak or inferior.

But uh let there be no doubt that you, and those like you are quite beautiful...

Also, when a women tells me I'm not her type...I get excited, for the exact same reason they get angry lol

I like a little bit of everything, and will give details!