Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Spreading good vibrations--nice, non-sexual things to say

I have met none of the guys here, and off the top of my head remember only a few names, but

Seanchai--seems like a smart and funny motherfucker

JohnnyWBL-- bitingly funny sometimes, like..

Vicky Richter.

Allanah Starr--has a gentility to her, despite her fierce (and i mean that in the positive, gay way) stature within the industry & style.
    she also knows her shit about STDs, and cares, like...

That Smiling Guy with his Shirt Off and Kelly Shore in his Avatar.

Jennifer Paris has a great attitude about life (she said she has had enough happy times so that if tragedy were to strike, she could be ok with it. i'm paraphrasing, but it was an admirable existential stance.) she also has the best (non-sexual) qualities of both a girl and a woman. also, people that hot are not generally required by the world at large to have a sense of humor, but she has one.

Gia Darling has said some funny-as-hell off-the-cuff stuff in her videos, so she's gotta have a great sense of humor.

Wendy Williams, according to Meghan Chavalier's book is really nice, so I'll take it on good faith.

Meghan Chavalier is another funny one--if you haven't read her book, just listen to the way she talks to her co-stars in the videos. plus she's had a wide range of personal & professional acheivments.

Brandy Scott is a talented and serious pianist and organist, did you know that? She also owned a flower shop.

add more when you can think of em' !

5 Star Poster

Default Spreading good vibrations--nice, non-sexual things to say

Quote Originally Posted by Rory
    I have met none of the guys here, and off the top of my head remember only a few names, but

Seanchai--seems like a smart and funny motherfucker

JohnnyWBL-- bitingly funny sometimes, like..

Vicky Richter.

Allanah Starr--has a gentility to her, despite her fierce (and i mean that in the positive, gay way) stature within the industry & style.
    she also knows her shit about STDs, and cares, like...

That Smiling Guy with his Shirt Off and Kelly Shore in his Avatar.

Jennifer Paris has a great attitude about life (she said she has had enough happy times so that if tragedy were to strike, she could be ok with it. i'm paraphrasing, but it was an admirable existential stance.) she also has the best (non-sexual) qualities of both a girl and a woman. also, people that hot are not generally required by the world at large to have a sense of humor, but she has one.

Gia Darling has said some funny-as-hell off-the-cuff stuff in her videos, so she's gotta have a great sense of humor.

Wendy Williams, according to Meghan Chavalier's book is really nice, so I'll take it on good faith.

Meghan Chavalier is another funny one--if you haven't read her book, just listen to the way she talks to her co-stars in the videos. plus she's had a wide range of personal & professional acheivments.

Brandy Scott is a talented and serious pianist and organist, did you know that? She also owned a flower shop.

add more when you can think of em' !
    Okay, I'll concur with the above and suggest, off the top of my head, a few more in no particular order:

Hara_Juku- Intelligent and sweet. A really nice, down to earth girl (pretty too), but one's who's not afraid of slamming people when they deserve it.
    Jen- Though she no longer posts, she was a breath of fresh air. A pretty and intelligent girl with biting wit (hilarious as long she's not biting you) and, like Hara, 100% genuine.
    chefmike- My liberal brother-in-arms over on the Politics forum. A decent man with a wealth of experience in life. Very funny at times.
    Quinn- Another guy I really respect. Our political views also tend to match.
    ezed- Hilarious when he's being funny, but with real depth when he's serious. Another guy I respect.
    Ecstatic- A pretty cool guy that I tend to agree with quite often.
    Leora Moore- Seems like a very sweet, genuine girl to me.
    Peggy- Intelligent and knowledgeable. I've enjoyed exchanging ideas with her.
    Alison Faraday- Sweet and funny girl who's been rather quiet lately.
    Jennifer English- A sexy girl with a sense of humour
    Danielle Foxx- Sadly no longer posting, she always seemed really sweet to me.
    Kriss- Cool guy. I like him. He'll either make me laugh most of the time or make me think.
    Felicia Katt-A very intelligent girl.
    The mods- They have a lot on their hands. I respect them for what they do. It can't always be easy. And all of them seem like decent, funny guys.
    Azanti- A very brave person who has my respect.
    The rightwingers over in the Politics forum- I like them more than they think I do. Although sometimes they piss me off.
    Everyone else- If you haven't made the list, it doesn't mean I don't like you. It just means I've forgotten, but not because I find you forgettable but because lately I keep forgetting everything. Even if you're not on here, I probably like you.
    Me- Not up to me to say. But if it were, I'd say I was cute, clever, sweet, charming, witty and very, very modest.

And now for a group hug. Awwwwwww.....

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Hey Rory,
    Thanks for the kind words!

stillies77

wow this thread is a good idea and if i wasnt in a rush to get to the phillies game tonight i would gladly post a long lengthy one...but it will have to wait until i get back hehe

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

So fetch! LOL Thanks LG! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

LG - Thanks for that, very kind, didn't really think anyone noticed my postings (Even that one)

LG - weirdest pic I have ever seen that kinda reminds me of that episode of the Muppet Show where they have the guy with the shrunken head, everytime I read his (intelligent) posts I keep hearing the voice of Beeker which can be really bizarre.

Allanah - I would just be heaping more compliments!

Jennifer Paris - Well Jenn is a real sweetheart, she knows why. And yeah she is real beautiful, oops there we go again, more compliments.

Felica Katt - I want to go drinking with this girl (Even though I don't drink much)

Seanchai - Anyone who likes the fine black female/shemale form as much as me is okay in my book, but he does keep distracting me from my work with all those rude pictures.

Scorpion - Missed, with much love.

Peggy - You want her on whatever committee your running.

Hara Juku Jelly Bean Girl - She is very insightful on all kinds of stuff, and cool. She has dinner on me when she comes to London.

KellyShore - What can I say, she's okay by me. Probably not a popular opinion, but its mine.

Vicki R - Stunning girl whom I would love to take to a swinging party and watch her eat all the men alive (Not literally) and give them heart attacks at the same time, oh what a night that would be.

There's a whole load of other people I cannot remember right now, but anyone who sent me a message has generally been pretty cool.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

hey rory...thank you!

I love you guys, man! *sniff*

signed,
    That Smiling Guy with his Shirt Off and Nelly Snores in his Avatar who has since become That Smiling Guy with his Shirt Off and Toothbrush in his Avatar.

ps - I finally made it to a list! Yes! I 'd like to thank the academy, and my family...

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    hey rory...thank you!

I love you guys, man! *sniff*

signed,
    That Smiling Guy with his Shirt Off and Nelly Snores in his Avatar who has since become That Smiling Guy with his Shirt Off and Toothbrush in his Avatar.

ps - I finally made it to a list! Yes! I 'd like to thank the academy, and my family...
    • whatsupwithat, you'd be in my list too, man, but I didn't want to repeat Rory's list. I wanted to name more people, which is why a lot of other cool people too aren't on my list.

stillies77, you seem like a pretty cool guy too. And comic books are cool.

Azanti, thank you. I don't look or sound like Beeker (fortunately). But I have been called a mad scientist. So maybe a cross between Beeker and Dr Bunsen.

Everybody else, as well as anyone I've forgotten (oops, sorry), please keep this up and spread the love.

5 Star Poster

It may seem like a shameless, almost gratuitous bump, but I think we need a group hug. I've had a bitch of a long, hard day and all I want now is to relax. Instead I came on here and saw all the bitching and whining and flaming going on and I'm probably just going to close Firefox and listen to music.

So pretty please, stop bitching and say a few nice things about each other here. Stop flaming and start loving.

Anyone?

stillies77

I second that