Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Billionaire Capitalist Warren Buffett supports Clinton/Obama

Warren Buffett Praises Clinton, Obama
    Karen Richardson reports on Buffett’s kind words for Clinton and Obama.

Warren Buffett says he’s willing to throw his weight — and his draw as a fund-raiser — behind Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

“If there’s anything I can do to help either of these people become president, I’d be delighted to do it, and I think I’d be doing something for the country,” said the 76-year-old billionaire, who was in New York today to promote the launch of his annual lunch auction for the Glide Foundation charity of San Francisco.

“They’re out there 14 hours a day under very unpleasant circumstances,” he said about the two senators’ campaign schedules. “If they want me to help them raise money, I’d do it. If they ask for advice, I’d be glad to give it,” he said, adding that he expects to provide the most help in the candidates’ fund-raising efforts.

Buffett served as economic adviser for California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Republican, during the former actor and body-builder’s 2003 gubernatorial run. But Buffett has long been identified with Democratic causes and has leveled sharp criticism at Republicans’ fiscal policy. He has denounced President Bush’s dividend tax cut and led the charge against favorable tax treatment for stock options.

Though he has supported Republican candidates in his home state of Nebraska, he has contributed to the campaign of Sen. Clinton of New York and the presidential bid of Florida Sen. Bob Graham, both Democrats.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2007/0...clinton-obama/

Poor Mr. Buffet finally went senile.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Poor Mr. Buffet finally went senile.
    Poor Gayone...not old enough to vote yet

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Warren, toss me a hundred shares of Berkshire Hathaway, and I'll be right with ya buddy.

Junior Poster

reminds me of an older thread, someone asked if people preferred panties or no panties

specialk responded 'depends'

someone asked 'depends on what?'

specialk responded, 'no, i mean i wear depends'

we're always a step out of time,
    now ain't that a shame

Platinum Poster

Buffett is a wise man, and he is living proof that there are people who are both fiscally conservative and socially progressive...while the likes of gumpone, tfool, and the White_Mounted_Canadian will only be remembered as the local idiots...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsafficianado
    reminds me of an older thread, someone asked if people preferred panties or no panties

specialk responded 'depends'

someone asked 'depends on what?'

specialk responded, 'no, i mean i wear depends'

Tfool!!!!! you asshole it is you !!!! see you when I get back from vacation jerkoff!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tfan1_copy_177.jpg 
Views:	634 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	101429  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Veteran Poster

If Warren Buffet would advise me and help me raise funds, hell I might consider running for president!