ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

Default So called men that get into girl fights

What kills me are the men that see a disagreement between girls and choose to voice their comments thinking they will get pussy points. You making a complete fool of yourselves one the girl you back usually only wants your support and two most times in my case I have im's and emails from you with very differing opinions of what you state here. Know that Chanel is not here for you I am here for me and the entertainment value. My life is not based on how you feel about me but how I do. So move on to someone else. FYI when you think you know it all you never do and just because I dont choose to air it all dont think you got the whole story. Have a good one and grow up. I am a grown woman. And I have stated before no man, woman or drag queen can tell you anything about me and you perceive to know who I am as a person. I have a full life with family and real friends that care. I dont come here for love or lack of friends. So I am not expecting to gain a thing. Move on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chennel2_187.jpg 
Views:	1199 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	101057  

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

What brought that on?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    What brought that on?
    Maybe the "racist" TS thread?

What brought that on?

Its nothing boo a girl whom I thought was a friend always feels the need to go on the net instead of being a woman and coming to me. She always has these lackys that join the cause not knowing what is going on jump in stating shit they have no clue about. Yet these are the same men beggin to see my cam and suck me off on yahoo and aol. Goddess is about truth and sick of bullshit. Everyone need just keep it real. Our so called friendship is over I have moved on and just wish everyone else would.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel
    What brought that on?

Its nothing boo a girl whom I thought was a friend always feels the need to go on the net instead of being a woman and coming to me. She always has these lackys that join the cause not knowing what is going on jump in stating shit they have no clue about. Yet these are the same men beggin to see my cam and suck me off on yahoo and aol. Goddess is about truth and sick of bullshit. Everyone need just keep it real. Our so called friendship is over I have moved on and just wish everyone else would.
    Ahh, ok. Sorry to hear that. Just remember, karma's a biatch. It always comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel
    What brought that on?

Ahh, ok. Sorry to hear that. Just remember, karma's a biatch. It always comes around.

Oh thanks love trust me I am not bothered I have been talked about by a much better grade of people. I have to look at me and like what I see. It matters not how much others like you but how much you do. Thats why the miserable always have someone about others. Its not that they have such a problem with me as what I represent which is HAPPINESS AND LOVE FOR SELF. Most dont have it and dont want to see anyone else with it.

You are so right about Karma.

stillies77

this is my first time seeing you on here chanel you are really beautiful and insightful

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    this is my first time seeing you on here chanel you are really beautiful and insightful
    \

well thanks love I have been around for a while. While I am an adult entertainer my life is not built around this image I dont feel the need to over promote myself I live a very good real normal life. I have my BA and am thinking of going back for my MA. I only posted this because I would not keep a silly internet fight going. People were under the assumption they ran me off. I follow this forum daily and if something interest me or there is an intellegent topic I respond. I dont do the back and forth. I am almost 40 and very proud of it. There comes a time in everyones life when they should grow up. I stay out of mess and mind my business.

I'm man enough to apologize for the comments I've made about you, Chanel. However, understand that the issue of whether or not you date black men was at the heart of it all, and I've heard both from people in your area, as well as people here on HA, that you don't, and what they've had to say about why that is. I didn't appreciate any of that, and that's where I was coming from. So, how you feel about yourself and all that is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. That you look in the mirror and like what you see is great, and I have no issue with that. If I co-signed for anyone, it was again because of what I've heard about you dating black men, which I've heard is something you've repeatedly and rudely said you don't do, and from people who have no reason to lie. That's all there is to it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I'm locking this thread as it does nothing for the forum. Any problems with that you know my instant message account names..................................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ