Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default transexual addiction

hello all. let me introduce myself. i am trauma. the name is something i came up with just for fun. now i have a kind of query. i have been atracted to transexuals for five years now but i have never met one. mu fiancée knows nothing of this as i dare not tell her for fear of her reaction to it. i consider myself bi-curious in sexuality but no-one close to me knows this. i do not know what the best thing to do is. all my fiancée knows is i like anal (recieving) but she does not know the extent of it. any ideas of what i should do??

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Rookie Poster

Default Re: transexual addiction

Quote Originally Posted by traumatism
    hello all. let me introduce myself. i am trauma. the name is something i came up with just for fun. now i have a kind of query. i have been atracted to transexuals for five years now but i have never met one. mu fiancée knows nothing of this as i dare not tell her for fear of her reaction to it. i consider myself bi-curious in sexuality but no-one close to me knows this. i do not know what the best thing to do is. all my fiancée knows is i like anal (recieving) but she does not know the extent of it. any ideas of what i should do??
    IMO, you have already done the right thing by seeking more information about your situation. With regard to your fiancé, you should understand that society as a whole has a difficult time dealing with the idea of transsexuals; it turns the entire concept of gender roles upside down. As of now, I do not consider telling your fiancée about your attraction to be the best of ideas at the moment...do some more 'research' and then make that decision. The choice is ultimately yours to make, but remember, there are consequences with every action.

Trust me, I can relate to the dilemma that you are experiencing; it comes down to whether or not you should scratch that itch you have.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Hire a TS hooker.
    Take pictures of her nailing you in the arse and then mail them to you fiancée.
    If she likes them...BONUS!
    OR...
    Suppress all your feelings towards transsexuals, marry your fiancée, have a bunch of squeeling brats and in years to come, hire a TS hooker.
    Take pictures of her nailing you in the arse and then mail them to your wife.

Disclaimer
    [never take advice from strangers]

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Rookie Poster

ROFLMAO

Rookie Poster

Hire a TS hooker.
    OR...
    Suppress all your feelings towards transsexuals, marry your fiancée, have a bunch of squeeling brats and in years to come, hire a TS hooker.

Disclaimer
    [/quote]

Priceless haha
    LMFAO

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by atltrickster1
    IMO, you have already done the right thing by seeking more information about your situation. With regard to your fiancé, you should understand that society as a whole has a difficult time dealing with the idea of transsexuals; it turns the entire concept of gender roles upside down. As of now, I do not consider telling your fiancée about your attraction to be the best of ideas at the moment...do some more 'research' and then make that decision. The choice is ultimately yours to make, but remember, there are consequences with every action.

Trust me, I can relate to the dilemma that you are experiencing; it comes down to whether or not you should scratch that itch you have.
    sorry for late reply, but cheers for the heads up on the matter. its difficult because she knows i like anal and we have used toys before for this but not about my attraction to TS girls. i dont know what it is that attracted me to them. i think its because of the something extra they posess. and nothing seems to turn me on more than a dominant top TS

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Hire a TS hooker.
    OR...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Welcome to HA Trauma xx

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho

Hire a TS hooker.
    OR...

Disclaimer
    now thats some funny shit!

Junior Poster

thanks jen.

and yeah it was pretty funny

Rookie Poster

Guys
    before getting married, I told my fiance about my attraction to Tgirls and she took it very well and in fact since that we are sharing our tgirl and ahve nice fun

Koalasexy