Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do-over

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Do-over

Have you had any REGRETS in life?.. with things you've said and done in the past? What is it?
    and IF you can have one Do-over would you have said and or done things differently?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

there's 4 bitches I got involved (not necessarily physically you pervs) with that I'd go back and erase the whole time line of having any involvement with..........

broads I discovered were crazy, jealous, bitter, drunkards, addicts, or all of the above, lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    there's 4 bitches I got involved (not necessarily physically you pervs) with that I'd go back and erase the whole time line of having any involvement with..........

broads I discovered were crazy, jealous, bitter, drunkards, addicts, or all of the above, lol
    Johnny, were we kicking it back in the day?

I'm not sure, cause there was a lot of this

and a helluva lot of this.

It was a rough period.

But that which didn't kill me, made me stronger.

Though 10 years clean and sober, not jealous, or particularly
    bitter, I am still crazy like a moth%#*#@#$$

I would sooooo like to undo the last two years. No bad investments, no blunders in trust, no exhorbitant interest charges and fees, no fucking mice.

I'd save my vizzits with [Censored] and [Censored] and my delightful dinner with [Censored], but I'd surely scrag the rest.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

nah we never kicked it, but you are one of 3 women from 10+ years that I know of still alive (I could edit that line a thousand times it would still sound fucked up, but it is what it is)

this is slightly off topic but many of the chicks I've seen & known locally have either retired to Boca (lol), died, gone crazy and ended up in an asylum, or gone back to their man names...................

damn I suddenly feel old

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

To be honest - Nothing. And it may some like a cliche - but even the WORST of the worst taught me a valuable lesson. I look forward and keep trudging along!

i regret unintentially hurting the feelings of people i like and care for by actions or statements.

apart from that i dont regret anything. i am resposible for my own actions in life and if i fuck up things - which happens - i try to use a different approach in similar situations.

i wouldnt call that "regretting" since situatons like that can never be repeated the same way and you never know what would have happened if you had taken a different route.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Hell, yah, there were a few situations I would've liked to turn around, but I don't dwell on the past. Although I sure would've liked to have taken another route home from the university that day in December 1982 when a kid abruptly pulled out into the two lanes of oncoming traffic and collided with my car. I could've done without the back injury, concussion, short term memory loss, and pain and suffering that followed on that accident.

The one thing I can state for sure that I would have done differently, is pay all my bills on time, so that I could have had good credit. Plus I would have done other things to avoid legal penalties such as driving without insurance.

Once, I was looking into borrowing around 30k for a 30 year loan. I asked the person how much less would a person have to pay back with A-1 credit. He said it was about 30k less over the life of the loan.

I would go back in time in high school & be the confidnet man i am now & get the cheerleader who liked me then but i was too shy to talk to her cause she was so stunning beautiful ..lol really regretted not going further with her