Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

You know Allanah, I used to put you in that cartoon category. By that I mean like Jessica Rabbit or an over the top TS person type of thing. However, in meeting you, and hanging out with you in public places, I realized that you are a very powerful sexual presence, but you are not at all cartoon in person. You are totally female, a very feminine height, face, body, actions, etc. Very natural. Nobody looked at us twice in a negative (or clocking) way which is how I like my T friends. I said earlier in this thread that you did surgery correctly and I meant it.

You have transcended your earlier image that you often allude to in my opinion. You may still be a Pam Anderson sex pot type, but not in a TS way, in a Pam Anderson all woman sort of way. Your photos here always flaunt the boobs and juicy butt, etc, but you have become much more than that. You are definitely not cartoonish at all. You're real and you should be proud of that. To really legitimately pull off passability with the size of breasts that you have is something you should be proud of.

I hope this is coming across correctly. Obviously you don't need my validation but it is nice to share with the HA folks that haven't had the opportunity to meet you in person.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    You know Allanah, I used to put you in that cartoon category. By that I mean like Jessica Rabbit or an over the top TS person type of thing. However, in meeting you, and hanging out with you in public places, I realized that you are a very powerful sexual presence, but you are not at all cartoon in person. You are totally female, a very feminine height, face, body, actions, etc. Very natural. Nobody looked at us twice in a negative (or clocking) way which is how I like my T friends. I said earlier in this thread that you did surgery correctly and I meant it.

You have transcended your earlier image that you often allude to in my opinion. You may still be a Pam Anderson sex pot type, but not in a TS way, in a Pam Anderson all woman sort of way. Your photos here always flaunt the boobs and juicy butt, etc, but you have become much more than that. You are definitely not cartoonish at all. You're real and you should be proud of that. To really legitimately pull off passability with the size of breasts that you have is something you should be proud of.

I hope this is coming across correctly. Obviously you don't need my validation but it is nice to share with the HA folks that haven't had the opportunity to meet you in person.
    This is about the truest statement about Allanah that I've read....ever. Not only that, but she is really cool too.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

I've never met her, but I imagine you're right.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

<~~~~~~~~~~Transsexuals that i'm attracted to

Quote Originally Posted by michneo
    <~~~~~~~~~~Transsexuals that i'm attracted to
    Who the hell is THAT?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Transsexuals I am attracted to.

I think that list is a wonderful collection of women. From what I can tell (yes, I have never met them) but they all seem different, but equally amazing in their own right.

I also think Vicki belongs on her own list as she is certainly one of my favorites.

-Evan

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    First, let me just say I am a huge fan of TS that look like women. I feel that while I relate to women as to who I am, I still have a man's mind in what I like about women. You see, women tend to focus on things like the other girls shoes, nails, or designer cloths. Men focus on if the bitch is sexy. Does she have a nice ass. Does she have nice tits. Does she have a sexy face and pouty lips... I still think like a guy here. I guess that is part of me being bisexual.

So TS women that I think are hot, and there are many, I wanted to give props to. If you are reading this, it doesn't mean I want to fuck you, it just means that you are hot.

First:

Vaniity - Vaniity really has impressed me in person both times I met with her. She is perfectly convincing. She definitely falls into the "you would never know" category. She has this thing about her that is very Hollywood. She is always on. When I say that, I mean that she is always Vaniity the star when I've seen her. Over the top, and very sexy.

Allanah - Despite our differences in the past and me lecturing her about her going over the top in boob size years a go, this girl is just hot. She has everything a man should love about women. Fat ass, big milky tits, dick sucking lips, and a woman's face. If there ever was a girl, besides yours truely, who has done the right things with surgery, it would be Allanah.

Jennifer Paris - Fuck. She is the most beautiful TS I have ever seen from a photogenic point of view (never met her in person). Great body. Great face. I have seen some picture of her from years a go, and she has made fabulous surgery choices to the point where she just doesn't need any again, until she is 40. I love this girl and the sense of class she brings to TS. Nobody can ever say anything negative about her.

Danielle Foxxx - Danielle is awesome. She may be one of the most self conscious TS I've known, but she has always been perfectly passable. I used to pitch myself as the girl next door, but no, it has always been Danielle. She has had, to date, so little surgery but is so convincing. God blessed her with her great Brazillian genes.

Lisa Lawer - Holy fuck... Considering she went back to living as a boy, she was totally amazing. I think she was one of my top 5 Brazil girls. She had that thing which always said, "I wanna fuck". I think sexuality overrides beauty in some cases, and Lisa is one of those girls. She was very pretty, but ultra sexual.

Mia from San Fran - Damn. I have always been jealous of this woman. Her body is on fire. She has done really good things with injections and what not. I have always found her photo sets to be among the best on the web for sensuality.

Gia Darling - My idol. For real. When I was a young T I used to always see Gia and want to be her. She did Penthouse. She did Hustler. She was and is an innovator. I can't recall another TGirl that I saw first. I guess that is probably strange for her to hear, but honestly she has always been amazing, even without surgery.

Miriam Xtravaganza - Her first adult sets when she was 18 or 19 were awesome. What a true woman. She was born with great, natural woman looks. She doesn't have a look of someone I would like to fuck necessarily, but she has a real legitimate beauty that is awesome to look at.

There are many TS who may not fall into this list for whatever reason, but being a fan of GG's, I know what I like, and what most men like. These girls, among others, I will always be a fan of.

V

-Evan

Junior Poster

what about holly sweet?

I think Holly Sweet's cute. You think she's a bit more than that, I take it?

BUMP
    Why? Why not?

Also, why am I starting to see a double standard here when it comes to giving your opinion? I mean, this thread is a perfect example. Guys say something not at all offensive by any stretch of the imagination, and it gets interpreted as an attack by some of the ladies, whose judgements are immediately seconded by those guys who seem to praise every word that comes out of these ladies mouths even before they've been spoken. Yet these ladies have carte blanche to be rude, insulting and yes, OFFENSIVE at will, and that doesn't strike anyone as hypocritical? WTF?

BUMP... because there's the chance that a good, clean debate is possible here.