Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I only brought up what i like because Vicki asked if we agree. If I don't, I feel I should give examples of what I like. BTW I am not saying all the girls on the Russian thread are the best, but the overal quality of the girls and photos are the best I've ever seen.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tg4me

Question Vicky, whos body would you prefer, Pam Andersons or Kendra Wilkersons from the "girls next door"? Or Jessica Alba or J-Lopez?
    Jessica Alba for sure. No question.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I'm honored to be on the list- I owe you $20 hehehe

but why do people have to counter with her list? She is expressing who she finds attractive.

Every damn thread gets highkacjed here by some baloney.

I'm so sick of this cartoon vs. real girl look vs. a chick who would not suck my dick if she was suffocating and their was oxugen in my balls.

Most of you guys even havent seen any of these chicks in person

All of your perceptions come from a pic.

Gia D is super real in person. All that looks 'fake' about her might be her boobs- but I have been with her anywhere and there is no spooking that bitch.

I really wanna see some of these guys pics that put down the other chicks to see if any of them woukld give the GUYS the time of day.
    I bet my left tit NOT.

Sorry Vicki- just had to vent.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Great posting Vicki Richter

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I'm honored to be on the list- I owe you $20 hehehe

but why do people have to counter with her list? She is expressing who she finds attractive.

Every damn thread gets highkacjed here by some baloney.

I'm so sick of this cartoon vs. real girl look vs. a chick who would not suck my dick if she was suffocating and their was oxugen in my balls.

Most of you guys even havent seen any of these chicks in person

All of your perceptions come from a pic.

Gia D is super real in person. All that looks 'fake' about her might be her boobs- but I have been with her anywhere and there is no spooking that bitch.

I really wanna see some of these guys pics that put down the other chicks to see if any of them woukld give the GUYS the time of day.
    I bet my left tit NOT.

Sorry Vicki- just had to vent.
    REAL TALK

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Fascinating. Love your list, Vicki: some of my favorites on there (and yes, I have met several of them in person: Allanah (there is only one, accept no substitute), Gia (who absolutely is as sweet and down-to-earth as you can imagine--I hung out with her for at least a half-hour in the VIP lounge at one of Allanah's parties), and Mia Fever (who I had the pleasure of an intimate encounter with 3 or 4 years ago).

And your response is spot-on as usual, Allanah.

Junior Poster

I'm very attracted to Sarah Sin. She has a beautiful smile, and looks like she'd be a lot of fun in and out of bed. And that's what I lie and she looks utlra fem.

Allanah, if every guy here posted pics and you showed these pics to the ladies the guys said they were attracted to, and these ladies looked at the pics and confirmed that they wouldn't give the guys the time of day, what would that matter? The guys would still find these ladies to be beautiful. It has nothing to do with whether or not the ladies have any interest in them. Guys who would be lucky to get a woman period still find Pam Anderson hot, even though they know full well she's way out of their league. I'm not seeing where mutual attraction is necessary... Or am I missing your meaning here?

Anyway, as far as the "cartoon" thing... Like Vicki did with this thread, I was just expressing my opinion of what is attractive to me, and I find it interesting that while many of the ladies here talk about what you find unattractive fairly regularly (how many times have we heard about how unappealing bald or balding, overweight or sloppy men are? And, by the way, I bet this represents a sizeable number of the men posting here...), when a few guys talk about what we find unattractive, it's an issue. Most of the girls who post here wouldn't give the guys here the time of day off of this board, and a number of them don't even while on it. That said, just as many of you ladies find some men unappealing for whatever reason, it is only fair that we have the ability to voice our thoughts on what we find unappealing, correct? Some of us don't like "cartoonish" looks, many of you don't like the average joe... It's a wash.

Finally, while much of what we base our opinions of some of the ladies on may come from pics initially, the posts of alot of girls goes a long way to giving us a better insight into what they're about, so "fake" doesn't always have to apply from a visual standpoint.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Default wait.......

it would appear you think more like a woman than you give yourself credit for......

most guys would really rather just hear about who you'd like to fuck.

**but then...it wasn't FOR us anyway

Default Re: wait.......

Quote Originally Posted by innavoice
    it would appear you think more like a woman than you give yourself credit for......
    Most guys would indeed just like to hear about who you've fucked and who you'd like to, but as you've said, this wasn't for guys, it was for Allanah and the other ladies. So, with the ladies as my intended audience, I framed my thoughts accordingly. Hopefully my points will thus come across clearly.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin