Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Junior Poster

Hmm i have so many but at the top i'd have to say............

Vicki richter
    Mint
    Paige
    Allanah Star
    Gia darling
    Victoria Holyns
    Farah Mills
    Alison Faraday

Default Paige Who?

Ooops! I posted in a wrong topic!
    My mistake So sorry!

Rookie Poster

Default Brazen Shemales

Thats the first movie I had see with you and Joanna Jett.
    You and her together are my absolute favorites.
    how do you like her as an actor , as a person and does she turn you on. It sure looks it to me.
    Thanks Vicki

Be Well Be Safe

Junior Poster

Very nice thread Ms Vickie.....I agree with all your ladies except don't forget yourself....

Junior Poster

Shana in Chicago is another one that should have been on Vicki's list

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Transsexuals I am attracted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter View Post
    First, let me just say I am a huge fan of TS that look like women. I feel that while I relate to women as to who I am, I still have a man's mind in what I like about women. You see, women tend to focus on things like the other girls shoes, nails, or designer cloths. Men focus on if the bitch is sexy. Does she have a nice ass. Does she have nice tits. Does she have a sexy face and pouty lips... I still think like a guy here. I guess that is part of me being bisexual.

So TS women that I think are hot, and there are many, I wanted to give props to. If you are reading this, it doesn't mean I want to fuck you, it just means that you are hot.

First:

Vaniity - Vaniity really has impressed me in person both times I met with her. She is perfectly convincing. She definitely falls into the "you would never know" category. She has this thing about her that is very Hollywood. She is always on. When I say that, I mean that she is always Vaniity the star when I've seen her. Over the top, and very sexy.

Allanah - Despite our differences in the past and me lecturing her about her going over the top in boob size years a go, this girl is just hot. She has everything a man should love about women. Fat ass, big milky tits, dick sucking lips, and a woman's face. If there ever was a girl, besides yours truely, who has done the right things with surgery, it would be Allanah.

Jennifer Paris - Fuck. She is the most beautiful TS I have ever seen from a photogenic point of view (never met her in person). Great body. Great face. I have seen some picture of her from years a go, and she has made fabulous surgery choices to the point where she just doesn't need any again, until she is 40. I love this girl and the sense of class she brings to TS. Nobody can ever say anything negative about her.

Danielle Foxxx - Danielle is awesome. She may be one of the most self conscious TS I've known, but she has always been perfectly passable. I used to pitch myself as the girl next door, but no, it has always been Danielle. She has had, to date, so little surgery but is so convincing. God blessed her with her great Brazillian genes.

Lisa Lawer - Holy fuck... Considering she went back to living as a boy, she was totally amazing. I think she was one of my top 5 Brazil girls. She had that thing which always said, "I wanna fuck". I think sexuality overrides beauty in some cases, and Lisa is one of those girls. She was very pretty, but ultra sexual.

Mia from San Fran - Damn. I have always been jealous of this woman. Her body is on fire. She has done really good things with injections and what not. I have always found her photo sets to be among the best on the web for sensuality.

Gia Darling - My idol. For real. When I was a young T I used to always see Gia and want to be her. She did Penthouse. She did Hustler. She was and is an innovator. I can't recall another TGirl that I saw first. I guess that is probably strange for her to hear, but honestly she has always been amazing, even without surgery.

Miriam Xtravaganza - Her first adult sets when she was 18 or 19 were awesome. What a true woman. She was born with great, natural woman looks. She doesn't have a look of someone I would like to fuck necessarily, but she has a real legitimate beauty that is awesome to look at.

There are many TS who may not fall into this list for whatever reason, but being a fan of GG's, I know what I like, and what most men like. These girls, among others, I will always be a fan of.

V
    TS on TS sex is very hot and it would be even hotter if you were in the middle of all those sexy ass bitches on your list fucking like rabbits in the night.