Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Transsexuals I am attracted to.

First, let me just say I am a huge fan of TS that look like women. I feel that while I relate to women as to who I am, I still have a man's mind in what I like about women. You see, women tend to focus on things like the other girls shoes, nails, or designer cloths. Men focus on if the bitch is sexy. Does she have a nice ass. Does she have nice tits. Does she have a sexy face and pouty lips... I still think like a guy here. I guess that is part of me being bisexual.

So TS women that I think are hot, and there are many, I wanted to give props to. If you are reading this, it doesn't mean I want to fuck you, it just means that you are hot.

First:

Vaniity - Vaniity really has impressed me in person both times I met with her. She is perfectly convincing. She definitely falls into the "you would never know" category. She has this thing about her that is very Hollywood. She is always on. When I say that, I mean that she is always Vaniity the star when I've seen her. Over the top, and very sexy.

Allanah - Despite our differences in the past and me lecturing her about her going over the top in boob size years a go, this girl is just hot. She has everything a man should love about women. Fat ass, big milky tits, dick sucking lips, and a woman's face. If there ever was a girl, besides yours truely, who has done the right things with surgery, it would be Allanah.

Jennifer Paris - Fuck. She is the most beautiful TS I have ever seen from a photogenic point of view (never met her in person). Great body. Great face. I have seen some picture of her from years a go, and she has made fabulous surgery choices to the point where she just doesn't need any again, until she is 40. I love this girl and the sense of class she brings to TS. Nobody can ever say anything negative about her.

Danielle Foxxx - Danielle is awesome. She may be one of the most self conscious TS I've known, but she has always been perfectly passable. I used to pitch myself as the girl next door, but no, it has always been Danielle. She has had, to date, so little surgery but is so convincing. God blessed her with her great Brazillian genes.

Lisa Lawer - Holy fuck... Considering she went back to living as a boy, she was totally amazing. I think she was one of my top 5 Brazil girls. She had that thing which always said, "I wanna fuck". I think sexuality overrides beauty in some cases, and Lisa is one of those girls. She was very pretty, but ultra sexual.

Mia from San Fran - Damn. I have always been jealous of this woman. Her body is on fire. She has done really good things with injections and what not. I have always found her photo sets to be among the best on the web for sensuality.

Gia Darling - My idol. For real. When I was a young T I used to always see Gia and want to be her. She did Penthouse. She did Hustler. She was and is an innovator. I can't recall another TGirl that I saw first. I guess that is probably strange for her to hear, but honestly she has always been amazing, even without surgery.

Miriam Xtravaganza - Her first adult sets when she was 18 or 19 were awesome. What a true woman. She was born with great, natural woman looks. She doesn't have a look of someone I would like to fuck necessarily, but she has a real legitimate beauty that is awesome to look at.

There are many TS who may not fall into this list for whatever reason, but being a fan of GG's, I know what I like, and what most men like. These girls, among others, I will always be a fan of.

V

Professional Poster

Christ, that's an All-Star team. Who are your Washington Generals?

Alright Then.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Probably the same as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli

Good call.

I'd have a mostly different list, but wouldn't everyone?

5 Star Poster

Am I wrong?

I should state: Famous TS I am attracted to. There are plenty of other girls, many who post here who I find super attractive as well.

Errr... was that directed to me? I don't think I know any not-famous TS girls. You know, just individual preferences. As any good analyst would tell you, "There's no right or wrong answer here..."

Professional Poster

It's the original "Dream Team" of TS's! Even the bench is looking good.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

Other than Miriam, every girl you listed are girls that aren't my cup of tea, though they may be cool people. They are too fake Pam Anderson-like for me. I have been seeing some great clips from TS seduction. One black girl in particular with a pretty smile and great bod.

The russian TG thread is full of stunning women. Pretty or cute faces , narrow hips but round butts, long legs, never more than a c-cup. Even the photos themselves are beautifully done. You don't find that set of girls to be some of the prettiest ever,anywhere? Or are you limiting this to people you know? Lots of people here don't even think they are real. Just girls with photoshop dicks.

Question Vicky, whos body would you prefer, Pam Andersons or Kendra Wilkersons from the "girls next door"? Or Jessica Alba or J-Lopez?

Everybody has their own tastes when compiling a list like this, of course, but I have to second the opinion that girls who look "fake" are far less appealing to me than ones who are more... "natural", for lack of a better word. Some girls have so much plastic surgery they wind up looking like a cartoon, while others have the ability to enhance themselves just the right amount, making them better looking, IMHO. Obviously, there's a market for cartoons, and even at my age, I still enjoy them (look at my avatar, for goodness sake!). I just don't want to sleep with one.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Everybody has their own tastes , but I have to second the opinion that girls who look "fake" are far less appealing to me than ones who are more... "natural", for lack of a better word.
    why is it that we disagree on absolutely everything TJ? we are like the original odd couple! I like 'natural' but I really like 'fake' women. big fake tits, big fake lips, big fake hair, TS or "gg". I know I shouldn't but I so much prefer big fake boobs, really round "stuck-on" boobs. I fear our over-sexualised mass media has 'ruined' me, distorted my perception so that i can't appreciate 'normal' real saggy breasts. DAMN YOU DAILY STAR! DAMN YOU! YOU MANIACS! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.