Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    ... And Wimpy burgers- I have very fond memories of those, but now you can find them only in a few small towns in the UK I think...
    Man, first time I went to a Wimpy Bar and saw a burger with a fried egg on it.... yeesh!!!

Still, beats the Burger King in the Latin Quarter in Paris... I SWEAR those things were made from horsemeat.

LG I lived in England, and know that if you order a hamburger you get ham on a bun. You have to order a beefburger to get a hamburger And I used to love eating at Wimpys, though they never let me gladly pay next Tuesday.

FK

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    LG I lived in England, and know that if you order a hamburger you get ham on a bun. You have to order a beefburger to get a hamburger And I used to love eating at Wimpys, though they never let me gladly pay next Tuesday.

FK
    Well, they have a point. They are made out of beef. When where you in England- I lived there some 10 years ago but I keep going back. I'm a glutton for punishment.

And insert_namehere, wait till you go to Scotland and have a deep-fried Mars bar (fried in the same oil the fry their fish in).

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vlex
    Quote Originally Posted by projectxx
    lol i thought she left already she said she was leaving and she is still here i dont get it and 2000 post happens when u have no life and no job can stay here all day posting
    she still lurks around here. If your curious just ask jennifer something in the forum and guess who answers it, jennifers pathetic little 17 year old slave legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    You have 1 post when your a nobody that no one gives a shit about!
    dude legend drop the bad boy attitude, we all know your a pathetic 110 pound Chinese toothpick who couldnt even kick jennifer justice's ass.

Quit trying to start shit, and let your pathetic grudge go. Like i told you before GROW THE FUCK UP!
    blah blah blah says the fat bastard who probably couldn't find his own penis,listen dude your whole existence on this forum has been nothing but amusing to me from your claims of being rape by your father to your admittance that you can't cut it as a girl but like any joke it gets old and tiresome so take this for what's it worth your not worth my time and if i spend anymore time making you look like the fool you are i would be wasting my time,so basically what i'm trying to say is fuck off you aren't worth my time fatboy!

......................... /´¯/)
    ......................,/¯ ..//
    ...................../... ./ /
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯\
    ........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
    .........\............... ..\/..../
    ..........''...\......... . _.·´
    ............\............ ..(
    ..............\.......... ...\

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pulp_fiction_213.gif 
Views:	438 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	102713  

5 Star Poster

I remember that scene well, ezed. Tarantino's dialogue was always cool.

But why are the burgers never are as good as they make you think they are?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	advertising_993.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	102799  

FK
    Well, they have a point. They are made out of beef. When where you in England- I lived there some 10 years ago but I keep going back. I'm a glutton for punishment.

And insert_namehere, wait till you go to Scotland and have a deep-fried Mars bar (fried in the same oil the fry their fish in).
    You ain't kidding, LG. My favorite culinary experience in the UK was back in 1980 when I attended a summer session at Trinity College, Oxford. I went out tramping (that's hiking) one weekend and stopped at a roadside eatery on one of the motorways. I asked the cook if I could have two eggs sunnyside up. He looked at me like I had two heads. OK, how about two eggs over easy? Now he looked at me like I had grown a third head. OK, OK, do you fry eggs? Sure. And he proceeded to crack open two eggs and drop them into the frialator. Mmmm, yummm. I think I had toast.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    they actually have a watch like that..called an EROS WATCH....GUY FUCKS THE GIRL DOGGYSTYLE LIKE A SECOND HAND...its real expensive ...like 15 to 20 grand...
    Thanks for the headsup Hollywood. I'll save this one for someone special, not sure who though
    Is that a real watch or is it something someone drew on the computer?

Vala,
    I have one where Bill CLinton's gets shorted and longas as the second hand moves.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic

FK

You ain't kidding, LG. My favorite culinary experience in the UK was back in 1980 when I attended a summer session at Trinity College, Oxford. I went out tramping (that's hiking) one weekend and stopped at a roadside eatery on one of the motorways. I asked the cook if I could have two eggs sunnyside up. He looked at me like I had two heads. OK, how about two eggs over easy? Now he looked at me like I had grown a third head. OK, OK, do you fry eggs? Sure. And he proceeded to crack open two eggs and drop them into the frialator. Mmmm, yummm. I think I had toast.
    Ah, yeah those roadside caffs... Now the food is healthier but not as interesting, since they've been turned into Little Chefs and Burger Kings.

The Scots though can have a three course meal of food fried in chip oil, starting with fried chips (thick-cut French fries) served with malt vinegar or curry sauce (which, in England, can be served in a roll as a "chip butty"), then deep fried pizza or fish, and a deep fried Mars bar, washed down with Irn Bru (kind of like Lucozade, if that gives you a clue).

Till 10 years ago, most British food was either fried or boiled. Nowadays, the Brits like their curry (chicken tikka is the national dish, not roast beef), fish and chips, a doner kebab (Greek gyro to you Americans), pizza and pub grub (used to be things like bangers and mash, steak and kidney pie, shepherd's pie and cornish pasties, but now just as likely to be beef stroganoff and lasagna or- at more fancy "gastro-pubs"- Thai fishcakes or steak). Occasionally the Brits like to have a barbecue but, invariably, it wil always rain once they light the charcoal.