Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    they actually have a watch like that..called an EROS WATCH....GUY FUCKS THE GIRL DOGGYSTYLE LIKE A SECOND HAND...its real expensive ...like 15 to 20 grand...
    Thanks for the headsup Hollywood. I'll save this one for someone special, not sure who though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w_er1_294.jpg 
Views:	975 
Size:	643.9 KB 
ID:	100672  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    they actually have a watch like that..called an EROS WATCH....GUY FUCKS THE GIRL DOGGYSTYLE LIKE A SECOND HAND...its real expensive ...like 15 to 20 grand...
    Thanks for the headsup Hollywood. I'll save this one for someone special, not sure who though
    Is that a real watch or is it something someone drew on the computer?

Vala,

Professional Poster

It's the real deal Vala

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Professional Poster

This whole 2000 thing is BULLSHIT.
    tsntx has actually made 2001 posts. When on post 1999, she coul;dn't resist replying to a foolish argument and obviously didn't want to use post 2000 on it so LEGEND posted her response through his account.......as a quote! A quote that was never posted in the topic under Tsntx'S name.
    I can only assume that it was sent to Legend as a private mail which he devotedly regurgitated in the thread like a ventrilouquist's dummy with jen's hand up his arse. Totally fucking ridiculous how legend acts as her mouthpeice , just to make a BIG STATEMENT with post 2000. WHAT A FUCKING ANTI-CLIMAX.
    If you are goinbg to make a big drama and show-stopping songf and dance about leaving , make it a good season finale, not this sneakinjg extra posts in shit.
    tsntx set her OWN rules with this 2000 post crap and then just cheated by posting through legend like he is her.............what is the word.............servent? NO thats not it............BUTLER? noooooooo.,.....................PAWN! yes thats it. He is her PAWN.

not trying to stir it up, i'm just a pedantic bastard.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Junior Poster

Default Re: TSNTX...2000 POSTS!!!

I thought it might not happen, knowing how your feeling about HA lately, and who could blame you. Never the less, you've earned a lovely Ladies Rolex watch Jen!!. I hope it's to your liking And come back anytime as you'll be missed!
    she'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    tsntx has actually made 2001 posts. When on post 1999, she coul;dn't resist replying to a foolish argument and obviously didn't want to use post 2000 on it so LEGEND posted her response through his account.......as a quote! A quote that was never posted in the topic under Tsntx'S name.
    I can only assume that it was sent to Legend as a private mail which he devotedly regurgitated in the thread like a ventrilouquist's dummy with jen's hand up his arse. Totally fucking ridiculous how legend acts as her mouthpeice , just to make a BIG STATEMENT with post 2000. WHAT A FUCKING ANTI-CLIMAX.
    If you are goinbg to make a big drama and show-stopping songf and dance about leaving , make it a good season finale, not this sneakinjg extra posts in shit.
    tsntx set her OWN rules with this 2000 post crap and then just cheated by posting through legend like he is her.............what is the word.............servent? NO thats not it............BUTLER? noooooooo.,.....................PAWN! yes thats it. He is her PAWN.

more like a fucking scapegoat, but well said.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by classydtwngrl
    but well said.
    whatever. I am NOT INTERESTED in your fight with legend. I THINK LEGEND IS COOL, A REALLY NICE GUY WHO NEVER PUTS DOWN THE GIRLS FOR HOW THEY LOOK AND ONLY STARTS FLAMING PEOPLE IN SOMEONES DEFENSE.

LEGEND IS COOL. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST LEGEND. HE IS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS FOR SURE.

You however i have no time for so please don't quote me Blackmagic, stay away from me and i will stay away from you.

You left. why are you still here? You are the one that drove tsntx out in the first place

STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY POSTS BLACKMAGIC. YOU ARE BAD NEWS.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

5 Star Poster

but well said.
    whatever. I am NOT INTERESTED in your fight with legend. I THINK LEGEND IS COOL, A REALLY NICE GUY WHO NEVER PUTS DOWN THE GIRLS FOR HOW THEY LOOK AND ONLY STARTS FLAMING PEOPLE IN SOMEONES DEFENSE.

LEGEND IS COOL. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST LEGEND. HE IS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS FOR SURE.

You however i have no time for so please don't quote me Blackmagic, stay away from me and i will stay away from you.

You left. why are you still here? You are the one that drove tsntx out in the first place

I think classydtwngrl has just been banned Kriss. I'm curious though...in some cases (like that of richierich26) when someone is apparently banned, all their old posts are wiped out and in others the posts remain with the word "B A N N E D !" appearing under their username...How do the mods decide?

Umm, maybe I should ask them directly, I suppose...

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Is that a real watch or is it something someone drew on the computer?

Vala,
    Cool. I didn't think that they'd have watches like that in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    but well said.

I think classydtwngrl has just been banned Kriss. I'm curious though...in some cases (like that of richierich26) when someone is apparently banned, all their old posts are wiped out and in others the posts remain with the word "B A N N E D !" appearing under their username...How do the mods decide?

Umm, maybe I should ask them directly, I suppose...
    I think it matters on why they were kicked off the site. in the cases of people who join up just to post stupid things, everything is removed but in the case of classydtwngrl and such, who have some relevant posts, their old posts remain but they can't post anymore.

Vala,

Gold Poster

LOL i don't mind being referred to as a pawn or whatever because i know it's not true,jen is the only person on here that seems to be interested in the same things as i so i see her as my freind so i didn't really didn't have a problem relaying that message for her,she just didn't want her last post arguing with some arrogant peon,it's really not that serious kriss i really hope she comes back now since blackmagic is banned the guy was getting on her nerves by posting her personal info and making threads about her,i'm just glad the whole ordeal is done with,hopefully!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

bravo