Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

harhar, good one muhmuh

we're always a step out of time,
    now ain't that a shame

5 Star Poster

Three cars left on the lead lap.

Alonso, who started from pole position, dominated the race, which was pretty uneventful, with no rain and no safety cars periods. Although he was kept honest by his McLaren-Mercedes team-mate, Lewis Hamilton, who took the runners-up spot, the Spaniard was never really threatened.

Felipe Massa took the final place on the podium, more than 60 seconds further back in his Ferrari F2007 and never in contention to challenge either of the McLaren drivers. Massa was the only driver not to be lapped by the McLarens.

1. Fernando Alonso Spain McLaren-Mercedes 78 laps 01:40:29.329
    2. Lewis Hamilton Britain McLaren-Mercedes +04.095
    3. Felipe Massa Brazil Ferrari-Ferrari +1:09.144
    4. Giancarlo Fisichella Italy Renault-Renault +1 lap
    5. Robert Kubica Poland BMW Sauber +1 lap
    6. Nick Heidfeld Germany BMW Sauber +1 lap
    7. Alexander Wurz Austria Williams-Toyota +1 lap
    8. Kimi Raikkonen Finland Ferrari-Ferrari +1 lap

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

And now the FIA is investigating McLaren, as some are claiming the team ordered rookie Hamilton to hold his position and not attempt to pass Fernando, which if true violates the FIA's rule against team orders. Funny how this only becomes an issue when Ferrari's not in the lead in the championship...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    And now the FIA is investigating McLaren, as some are claiming the team ordered rookie Hamilton to hold his position and not attempt to pass Fernando, which if true violates the FIA's rule against team orders. Funny how this only becomes an issue when Ferrari's not in the lead in the championship...
    It's a rule put in place because of Ferrari. I think it was 2002 when Ruebens was running away in Austria and the team told him to slow to allow Michael to pass and win. Ruebens, for all intents anfd purposes, stopped just before the finish line and Schumacher took the victory.

Alright Then.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    It's a rule put in place because of Ferrari. I think it was 2002 when Ruebens was running away in Austria and the team told him to slow to allow Michael to pass and win. Ruebens, for all intents anfd purposes, stopped just before the finish line and Schumacher took the victory.
    You're right, of course, and as I recall, Michael later gifted Rubens a win in return, drawing further outrage. My mistake on making the previous comment. I just think the FIA and Ferrari have a secret deal that gives them a great deal of influence in the sport, and question rules changes and stewards decisions that help Ferrari claw their way back into contention, as they tried to do last year with Alonso's blocking penalty, though thankfully they failed.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: The Monaco Grand Prix

Bit early for the GP!

Maybe stay behind and be a grid girl?

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/...-grid-girl-ban