Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

This is great. I am loving the new, brutally honest Allanah.

Allanah loves my shrimp.

So get this... We are shooting Allanah in LA and, while she is getting ready, all of a sudden her and Gia start talking about shrimp out of the blue. They think they are being all sly but Allanah has already told me about the shrimp thing in the past. I was sure they were talking about my toes. I'm thinking, "Haha bitches". ;-p

I agree with everything she's saying really. There is this big thing some T people do where they start talking about boob jobs when they still have a man face. Facial hair is aweful and should be taken care of before most things. Chest hair is a close second.

I would say the biggest offenders of this can be the middle aged people who transition a little later in life. I love to tell my story about Bobbie, the 40-50 year old T who got SRS in Thailand while I was doing FFS and boobs together. Bobbie had no surgery at all, had a hairline from here to Sunday and had no chance of ever passing as a woman. But she goes straight for the sex change. When talking to her, she is telling me about how, now, when she is in public restrooms and women make comments, she will just flash them her pussy in retribution to show them she is a woman. Meanwhile I am thinking, "wouldn't it be easier to just get face surgery to look like a woman instead?"

Professional Poster

Damn! Where did that come from?
    I applaud it BUT, I think it's interesting that if I guy says sorta the same thing on here about a "girl" who posts her pic, he gets berrated by every TS on here.
    About the manicure pedicure thing though, my pet peeve (basically w/GGs in the south) is, girls DO GET the nails done, but the rest of their body is to' up.As if fuckin nails make you look good now! No. You're still fat with a big gut hangin' over your apple bottom jeans, with you're nasty thong and butt crack hangin out. And you didn't comb your hair, oh that's right you have micro-braids--- you don't have to comb your hair.But, your nails look nice!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper
    The same goes out to the guys. Not everyone of us is an natural beauty.
    Speak for yaself buddy...........................

Allanah says that shit and you all fuckin applaud, a guy says that same shit and it's dead silence OR 'you're being mean [insert guy that has a clue's name here]

gimme a fuckin break
    Co-Sign

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper
    The same goes out to the guys. Not everyone of us is an natural beauty.
    Speak for yaself buddy...........................

Allanah says that shit and you all fuckin applaud, a guy says that same shit and it's dead silence OR 'you're being mean [insert guy that has a clue's name here]

gimme a fuckin break
    Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix

Damn! Where did that come from?
    I applaud it BUT, I think it's interesting that if I guy says sorta the same thing on here about a "girl" who posts her pic, he gets berrated by every TS on here.
    I don't know, I think it's the source.

Some guys, and some girls are just known for being 'shady', but I have
    never gotten a 'shade vibe' from Allanah.

Now, this is not to say that either JWBL, or sucka4chix, are known for
    pumping shade, but there are a number of guys and girls, that if they
    were to say the same thing, it would have a 'hater vibe' to it.

I believe that Alannah meant this as 'constructive criticism' and something
    for people to grow on. Just like Johnny was telling the girls in one of his
    previous posts to not be 'rocking the same shoes' at every party.

If someone is trying to pull your coat to something that needs correcting,
    out of compassion for you, that is one thing.

But if they are doing in a mean spirited, catty, or shady way, that's
    another thing.

And that, could cause a problem.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    This is great. I am loving the new, brutally honest Allanah.

Allanah loves my shrimp.

So get this... We are shooting Allanah in LA and, while she is getting ready, all of a sudden her and Gia start talking about shrimp out of the blue. They think they are being all sly but Allanah has already told me about the shrimp thing in the past. I was sure they were talking about my toes. I'm thinking, "Haha bitches". ;-p

I agree with everything she's saying really. There is this big thing some T people do where they start talking about boob jobs when they still have a man face. Facial hair is aweful and should be taken care of before most things. Chest hair is a close second.

I would say the biggest offenders of this can be the middle aged people who transition a little later in life. I love to tell my story about Bobbie, the 40-50 year old T who got SRS in Thailand while I was doing FFS and boobs together. Bobbie had no surgery at all, had a hairline from here to Sunday and had no chance of ever passing as a woman. But she goes straight for the sex change. When talking to her, she is telling me about how, now, when she is in public restrooms and women make comments, she will just flash them her pussy in retribution to show them she is a woman. Meanwhile I am thinking, "wouldn't it be easier to just get face surgery to look like a woman instead?"
    LOL u did not have any shrimp on both occasions we hung out!

Miss darling is not allergic to those kind of shrimp!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Gold Poster

Ack, off to work. I didn't get to finish reading all of Allanah's rant. It started off well.

I dressed up to see y'all at Peanuts fwiw, but I generally do when I visit Peanuts.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

"I would say the biggest offenders of this can be the middle aged people who transition a little later in life.... and had no chance of ever passing as a woman. But she goes straight for the sex change. "
    I agree that post ops are often guilty of thinking backwards compared to pre op ts.

I talk to post ops that do not care about appearance. It seems thay had a strong hate for their genitals from child hood and are so obsessed with the operation that thay cant see the logic in setting the appearance first.

It seems like its another sub catagory in our sub culture.

Nadia Valentine site:

www.Shemale-Listing.com New and Improved in 2011

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    They'll get silicone or implants without being on hormones for a good period of time.
    The worst thing is a pair of implants stuffed into a tight male chest. A lot of TG seem to hate hormones because they think they will be unable to function. This is false, i've been with plenty of TG on hormones who could still function. e.g. Allanah Starr.

Just DON'T ABUSE the hormones and you will be alright. TG on hormones are way more passable than those who settle for plastic surgery only. Plastic surgery should complement your outside femininity, not substitute for it.

Junior Poster

The problem here is the definition of a transsexual. In black and white terms at least.

The dictionary and legal profession only recognise the black and white, that being, transvestites and transsexuals. The inbetween is slang and street words that have no meaning.

We have so-called transsexuals who latch onto the word as they don't wish to be known as grotty men wearing women's clothes. Perverts!! Eugh!! Dirty dirty!

You can't be bits of one and some of another. It's damaging to society. It scares old ladies and small children, that ain't normal.

The people that Allanah is referring to are transvestites who like a good old tug of the soldier while playing with their tits in the secrecy of their bedrooms while wearing stockings and suspenders.

It ain't right.

It's definatly the small details which add up to give that overall well groomed look.... Which I think all women should try to achieve... as probably do most here...

Another big thing I notice which i think is important and can look bad is a girls posture... or lack of !

A lot of TS i meet would look so much more feminine if they had good posture and carried themselves better....