Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default This punk needs an ass-whipping....

Slap On Wrist For High School Jerk

Illinois student added special sauce to lunchroom salad dressing

MAY 23--An Illinois teenager was sentenced today for a repulsive lunchroom prank involving a bottle of salad dressing that he tainted with a certain bodily fluid. Marco Raphael Castro, 17, was charged last December with disorderly conduct after he ejaculated into a container of ranch dressing that he had taken into a bathroom at Wheaton North High School. Castro returned the befouled condiment to the student commons, though nobody was sickened as a result of the additional ingredient. The teenager was sentenced today to 120 hours of community service with an AIDS organization and ordered to pay a $750 fine. He was also ordered to attend counseling, write a letter of apology to the high school, and enroll in college (though expelled from school, Castro had amassed enough credits to graduate). Castro, pictured in the below mug shots, will be eligible to have the misdemeanor convictions expunged from his record if he stays out of trouble for two years. Parents at the school learned of the "very unusual and disgusting incident" via a letter from principal Jill Bullo, who reported that the school's food service staff, "has changed to larger, less portable containers that will make it difficult for any similar incident to occur in the future." (2 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...072salad1.html

Although I can't help being reminded of comedian Kevin Meany's routine about who's making the "jack sauce" at Jack-In-The-Box....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

not for nothing I say drop that kid off at Boys' Room in lower manhattan in only a thong and some astroglide krazy glued to his back

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

They should tie up this slinko and allow the rest of the student body to do a bukkake session with him.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Kick him in the family jewels with some steel-toed Doc Martens. I understand practical jokes but that's going too far.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Veteran Poster

Weird. Did anybody else besides me hear about the cum frosted cupcake story that happened?

Vala,

Junior Poster

Default Re: This punk needs an ass-whipping....

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

...Marco Raphael Castro, 17, was charged last December with disorderly conduct after he ejaculated into a container of ranch dressing that he had taken into a bathroom at Wheaton North High School. Castro returned the befouled condiment to the student commons, though nobody was sickened as a result of the additional ingredient...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...072salad1.html
    Hopefully someone at his college will come across this story and spread the word around about what a prankster this guy is...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marco_raphael_castro_185.jpg 
Views:	2475 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	100046  

Junior Poster

So, if I get this right than 'ranch dressing' became 'raunch dressing' ... ?

Don't yuck somebody else's yum

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

One of those American Pie moments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot20070524132253_684.jpg 
Views:	2098 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	100055  

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

dude --that is the sickest fucking thing I have ever heard of in my entire life ---oh my fucking god ---I would probably have a nervous breakdown --from being so EXTRA pissed ---

Veteran Poster

heheh --but then again ---I prolly wouldn't even be eating the salad ---never was big on eating salad ---