Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

To quote Silvester:

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    This thread is gay.
    I agree. He made this thread so he could get attention from tgirls he mentioned and also from those tgirls he intentionally left out (It's a double edge sword if you ask me)!

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Hello darlings Yes i am for real and u can add me i am the new Poster . Tj u can always view me on my cam with no charge . I am not getting naked for u u saw enuff of me lol. Lets put aside all the negativity. Get to the facts muahzzz nice to see u all my old friends...

Olivia Love

Quote Originally Posted by Olivialove
    Hello darlings Yes i am for real and u can add me i am the new Poster . Tj u can always view me on my cam with no charge . I am not getting naked for u u saw enuff of me lol. Lets put aside all the negativity. Get to the facts muahzzz nice to see u all my old friends...
    You say you're for real, that's good enough for me. I've given up on that whole issue.
    I must add however that I was unsuccessful in my attempts to verify your identity via webcam... but again, that's a moot issue.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

I can't believe you guys forgot Nelly Snores!

We've since broken up...*sniff*...Nelly, I miss you, girl!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

As I recall, you kicked Nelly to the curb after your duel with LG, which you won, thus winning Hara's hand in marriage. Now you say you miss Nelly... Too little, too late.

P.S. I wonder how Hara feels about all this? I'd say covered it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    As I recall, you kicked Nelly to the curb after your duel with LG, which you won, thus winning Hara's hand in marriage. Now you say you miss Nelly... Too little, too late.

P.S. I wonder how Hara feels about all this? I'd say covered it.
    Hara's been pretty cool about the whole thing. LG, on the other hand, refuses to realize that he lost the duel.

Gold Poster

That's the REAL Olivia Love. I confirmed it tonight.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    So then who was posting under the same name the other day?
    Exactly my thoughts, but again, the issue is moot from where I'm sitting.

Glad somebody else noticed those original two comments have strangely disappeared, but as I've said, it's a non-issue for me.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    So then who was posting under the same name the other day?
    Some of the original OL's postings of a couple of days ago have been deleted for some strange reason, but given at the time that the information of her profile mirrors that of the original poster's(I checked then), my guess is that it is also of Olivia Love. She simply started over.

That was Olivia I saw on Webcam tonight. No doubt about it. Very nice girl.

Okay, gotta run. I'm late.