Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

when does this come out? utstonguebackintomouth

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    WOW ..LOL THIS IS OUT ALREADY .....THAT HAD TO BE THE MOST FUN I EVER HAD ON CAMERA ...THERE WAS SO MANY HILARIOUS BLOOPERS WE ALL ENJOY OURSELFS A GREAT DEAL ....BUT NOW LOOKING AT THE TRAILER IM WONDERING ...WAS I A BIT TOO VERBAL LOL...
    You be quiet now, you nasty little girl!
    The verbal was great in the DVD and made for a great scene - so no second thoughts!

Loved in Aniyah - what else do you yell at people during sex?

seanchai
    typically "YAAAA" and "fuck me " sometimes take it and shut the fuck up ..depends lol

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

stillies77

ANIYAH! your scene looks hot as fuck!

Veteran Poster

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying the trailer (knowing my work can make Allanah laugh means a lot). This one was a lot of fun to shoot - especially the scene with Aniyah and Jade. Aniyah really does have a way with words and they both love that camera.

Buddy Wood

Not sure about hootnanney, but hootenanny according to the factual experts@ Wikipedia, at least today, (welcome ahead of time) state:

Hootenanny was used in the early twentieth century to refer to things whose names were forgotten or unknown. In this usage it was synonymous with thingamajig or whatchamacallit, as in "hand me that hootenanny." Hootenanny was also an old country word for "party". Now, most commonly, it refers to a folk-music party.

According to Pete Seeger, in various interviews, he first heard the word hootenanny in Seattle, Washington in the late 1930s. It was used by Hugh Delacey’s New Deal political club to describe their monthly music fund raisers. After some debate the club voted in the word hootenanny, which narrowly beat out the word wingding. Seeger, Woody Guthrie and other members of the Almanac Singers later used the word in New York City to describe their weekly rent parties, which featured many notable folksingers of the time. Joan Baez made the analogy that a hootenanny is to folk singing what a jam session is to jazz.

Several different television shows are named and styled after it, including:

Hootenanny, an early 1960s musical variety show broadcast on ABC in the United States.
    Hootenanny, a show by Jools Holland broadcast every New Year's Eve on BBC Two in the United Kingdom, airing from 11 o'clock till 1 o'clock.
    In 1963, Björn Ulvaeus (of ABBA fame) formed a group called The Hootenanny Singers. They had several hits in Sweden.

In 1983, The Replacements called their second album Hootenanny.

In 1988, in John Waters' film comedy Hairspray, a character called Penny Pingleton, who is dating a black boy on the sly, shocks her racist mother with the line: "I wish I was at a Hootenanny in Harlem!"

In 2007 a set of 3 DVDs called "The Best of Hootenanny" was issued. It contained clips of performances by The Chad Mitchell Trio, The Limelighters and the New Christy Minstrels, and even Woody Allen as a stand-up comedian.

In recent years, a large rockabilly music festival in California has taken the name "The Hootenanny."

Most recently, in the UK, The Big Chill has adopted the name for a mixed-media Sunday review - encompassing comedy and folk music - at their London venue The Big Chill House.

Since November, 2001, the San Francisco Folk Music Club has presented free Hootenanny Nights [1] on the second Saturday of each month.

Started in April of 2000, The Hootenanny is the name of a growing annual ski and snowboard event that typically takes place in the Interior of British Columbia, Canada. Often referred to as "the Hoot", it is comprised of 4 days of snow sports and socializing and draws people from all around Canada, the US, and overseas. [2] Its essence is captured in its motto: "The Hootenanny...where friends are found, reputations made, and lives forever altered".

[edit] See also
    Hoedown

[edit] External links
    The Best of Hootenanny 3-DVD set on Shout! Factory
    Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hootenanny"
    Category: Parties

Veteran Poster

It's a cool word that insinuates a good time and rhymes with tranny.

Buddy

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

is that gina or serena williams?

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Rookie Poster

are there more pics of Gina?

"I have acquired exquisite taste. That's why."

Silver Poster

Wow I never thought i'd get to see a sex scene between Aniyah and Jade and they were actually fucking each other.