Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default In honor of Seanchai's 4000 post

Seanchai isn't one for flair or the dramatic....he's mostly all "business", and that business is appreciated here at HA. I would like to present Seanchai with a special token of our appreciation ...a box of Gurkha - His Majesty''s Reserve price tag...$14,995.00 a box of 20. So smoke em if you got em!!

Gurkha His Majesty’s Reserve (HMR) holds the title of “world’s most expensive cigar ever made”. If you are looking for the absolute best, this is it.

For years Gurkha has been known as the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry. Its reputation stems from unique blends of rare tobaccos hand crafted by the world’s foremost rollers. 'His Majesty’s Reserve' is no exception, made from the most expensive cognac and premium tobacco. The HMR starts with a rare aged Dominican wrapper that covers a secret blend of filler tobaccos from all over the world. Once the cigars are rolled, they then undergo a unique infusion process that involves an entire bottle of Louis XIII Cognac. This infusion process is very unique in that it does not take away from the tobacco flavor of the aged leaves, but rather complements in grand fashion.

Fewer than 100 boxes of HMR are produced every year and the allocation of these rare gems is decided by Gurkha President Kaizad Hansotia. Cigar.com is proud to be one of the world’s only authorized dealers to sell this landmark cigar. There is no finer cigar, blend, packaging, or tobacco in the world. There are few blends that could lay claim to being finer.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/images.a...and&size=large

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

5 Star Poster

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Wow!

4000 variations of "Get the feck out!"?

You GO, S-man!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

there can be only one... :king .

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Wow - for that price I'd expect to put a small Nepalese soldier in a large tobacco leaf and light him up!

thanks guys - didn't even spot the 4000th post!

seanchai
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kevinsbpmay20060024_373.jpg 
Views:	2062 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	100214   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leshan060_118.jpg 
Views:	2063 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	100215  

Gold Poster

Congrats, Seanchai. You are indeed one of this forum's most valuable posters/contributors in so many, many ways. My gift to you is to do the next photoshoot for you. That's a hard job you have taking pictures of disgustingly beautiful women from around the world, and as the trooper that I am, I for one would be glad to relieve you this once, twice, or fourteenth time if you'd like. Just hand over the neat Sony equipment and plane ticket and I'll take care of the condoms, er, film, that is.

Also, I'd like to start a tradition here at HungAngels -- the wearing and passing along of the coveted HungAngels blazer to anyone reaching any millennials. Golf has its green jacket; the Tour de France, the yellow one, so HA should be no different. Here at HungAngels it will be the wearing of the coveted pink and blue trimmed HA jacket. I'm sure once Kabuki gets it out of the tailor's (fumigators actually), and he gets over his rash, he'll be happy to relinquish it to you.

Congratulations once again. Well done.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ha_themed_cte_blazer_209_copy_131_103.jpg 
Views:	2039 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	100216  

Gold Poster

Seanchai,

Are there any weird experiences throughout these 4000 posts and world travels you'd like to share that you never have, or a favorite photoshoot or picture you'd care to share, by the way?

C'mon, share something.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Seanchai,

Are there any weird experiences throughout these 4000 posts and world travels you'd like to share that you never have, or a favorite photoshoot or picture you'd care to share, by the way?

C'mon, share something.

You have to wait for the book - I'd say it's more to do with over the last 10 yrs than 4000 posts.
    Where do I start?
    Held at gunpoint in Mexico by police for supicion of drug smuggling?

A photographer's heart blowing up as he was leaving one shoot to go to another and decided at 350lbs and 52 yrs old that he should take a hit of crack?

Having to argue (and eventually pay off) an angry guy and policeman in Copacabana, when Domy crashed her car into someone. I'd been in Brazil for less than 3 hrs for my first trip and speak zero Portuguese.

Wondering what a model was carrying out of a hotel in Brazil? $200 worth of room service she'd ordered...

More gunpoint fun in Sao Paolo - wrong place wrong time - police.

Biting Wendy Williams tit at Allanah's first party - and someone has photos.

A photographer getting into a bath with an electric hibachi grill yet not forgetting to send off his final model releases and paperwork.

Greg, Frank and I meeting some tgirls in London at a seedy club (not wayout) and ending up back at one of their apartments. She was the PA to an ambassator of a Middle Eastern nation - we thought she was full of shit ... we realised that when we were in Earl's Ct. going through security clearances, she wasn't.

Catching a photographer doing something he shouldn't have been doing - because he forgot to remove his personal tape from the video camera.

Waking up in a strange room, in a strange part of a city in a country I'd only just arrived in that morning with a killer hangover. Bangkok, 1997 and I had to borrow $2 off the girl to get back to my hotel.

Finding out one of my photographers used to be a tgirl but had became a guy again - yet still had pretty impressive man-boobs.

... and a million more ...
    seanchai

Gold Poster

ROTFLMAO !!!

Funny stuff. Wow.

I'm in charge of your party, by the way. Here is the girl I'm negotiating with right now over the phone:

... The talk over Shakira got me over to her camp. I don't have a clue who Talia is.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein