Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Trannies on parade.............................

Many of you Queens heathens lurking on this forum will probably attend the gay pride parade held there in a few hours. If you know anything about many of my threads I attempt at times to suggest little tips that men like to keep you from looking like a complete idiot while out in public.

Now I know many of you are already on your 2nd layer of foundation in preparation for this gay dedication, and what the hell, you broads get to strut down a long as street as a tranny and get cheered in a county named Queens, I say add another layer and 4 layers of sunblock if it suits ya, lol.

In all seriousness heathens here's some old & new tips:

Tip #1: THE FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've discussed this at least TWICE on HA. Men around the WORLD have discussed it several thousands of times on various forums. I KNOW I am not alone. So since I've been polite in discussing it in the past I am now going to say what i have to say with little care of you and your emotions:

DO NOT FUCKING COME OUT THE HOUSE/APARTMENT/HOME DEPOT CUBICLE WITH FUCKED UP FEET IN ANYTHING SHOWING YOUR TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip #2: Dress ACCORDINGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want you heathens to see something.......................
    this is a very old picture of some women in bathing suits

now I know what you're saying: "ummmmmmm Johnny those suits are out of style!!!!!!!!" NO THEY AIN'T BITCH RETRO IS IN, AND FOR SOME OF YOU NON GYM ATTTENDING OVERWEIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS RETRO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. These women looked great because they hid that gut from the camera via a CORSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Corset is an incredible piece of art. When used it makes a woman that isn't in the best shape...................

look like she is, and grab a man's ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Broads had it good back in the day, they were really really cheap, now you'd have to subtract the cents sign and replace it with a dollar sign to afford what's in this ancient ad
    but so fucking what, it'll make you look good.................

Think about buying one, seriously it's probably 1 client per corset for yall.
    And with some jeans many corsets

make your body actually look much more feminine in those feminine jeans you so desperately try to squeeze into every night................

Tip #3: LAY OFF THE DRUGS STUPID, THERE'S UNDERCOVER COPS AND INS WORKERS PLANTED ON EVERY CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your g/f wants you to ski or 420 with her in that dark alley behind that apartment building because your other g/f hasn't appeared on that block you're standing on yet on her float representing 'whatever'....... Dumb ass, you've been followed, detained, and now you might be going home if you've got priors...................way to go, think your friend that got you into this mess is gonna say that shit was hers? Guess again...........

That's it from me for now. As always if anyone else has any tips for these lil Queens parading chicks feel free to reply under this, who knows you might save someone some embarassment.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

johnny that's some funny shit

Senior Member Veteran Poster

the pride parade is today?

:end of transmission:

it's the mini-pride parade today in Jackson Heights, a rehearsal for the main city-wide event that will take place in Manhattan on June 24.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Caleigh if you wanna roll, I'll be happy to go, we'd have to pick up flabby from the Woodside train station since he's a Manhattanite...................

LMAO, Flabby you know as well as I do this ain't a tuneup, this is the parade for the girls that wouldn't make it down the big parade on the 24th..................
    damn the truth hurts, lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Check out the debut of "Secret" on the main stage around 1:30!

the noon start time may be way too early for a lot of the girls.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I'm at home taking care of my gf who sprained her
    ankle last night so I can't attend the Queens Pride
    parade, but thanks for the offer of a lift. I was in
    that parade a few years ago when I was running a
    support program in Woodside. It was cute.

Next weekend June 9th is the Brooklyn Pride parade
    which incidentally passes right by my work every
    year. Unless I'm in the parade I never go to them.
    I have a bit of a crowd phobia.

:end of transmission: