Testosterone= sex drive.
    True even in genetic women.
    Sex drive = desire for SRS in people with GID
    Bull shit.
    Estrogen+ Aldactrone, androgen blockers or castration=lower sex drive
    Bull Shit.
    Lower sex drive = less interest in or psychosexual desire for SRS
    Bull shit
    This explains the lowered need or desire for SRS after HRT and transition.
    Once again Bull Shit.

First physiologically the Adrenal glands make enough testosterone to keep a healthy sex drive functioning.

Psychologically, what you are saying would only be true of a transsexual who is driven by the need to have female anatomy for their own autoerotic pleasure. True people like that do exist but they are not by any means ALL transsexuals.

Most transsexuals have SRS basically to make their social lives easier. If one is attracted to men having a vagina can make it easier for a straight man to accept you for a LTR and even make a short fling possible without having to tell. I can imagine that some who like women would want good quality SRS in hopes of passing the inspection of a lesbian lover too.

I know that's not the party line of "oh I just could not imagine myself with a penis..." , "An operation on my sex organs has nothing to do with sex..." etc. Darn it I just never connected emotionally to that kind of talk myself.

Junior Poster

Having a "healthy sex drive" from adrenal testosterone and having the sex drive of a pubertal male with super high testosterone levels are quite different.
    In the ideal situation an MTF TS should transition and live for a certain period of time without the overwhelming influence
    of MALE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS before making the decision to have SRS.

I think that there is a paradoxical relationship between a high sex drive, ( i.e. high testosterone), in a MTF person and an unavoidable obsession with SRS.

But that is just my opinion.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    Having a "healthy sex drive" from adrenal testosterone and having the sex drive of a pubertal male with super high testosterone levels are quite different.
    In the ideal situation an MTF TS should transition and live for a certain period of time without the overwhelming influence
    of MALE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS before making the decision to have SRS.

I think that there is a paradoxical relationship between a high sex drive, ( i.e. high testosterone), in a MTF person and an unavoidable obsession with SRS.

But that is just my opinion.
    You're full of crap. And that's just my opinion.

Junior Poster

"The Truth" or "Legend" you are the same person and you are either about 14 years old or a barely functional half wit.

Either way you don't belong on this board with adults.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rod la Rod
    "The Truth" or "Legend" you are the same person and you are either about 14 years old or a barely functional half wit.

Either way you don't belong on this board with adults.
    If you say so. And while you're at it, I guess I am also BrendaQG. I guess you didn't read her post. You should thank her for educating your ignorant ass. But you're too stupid to understand anything.

Be selfish and don't go around sharing your ignorance. Keep it all to yourself.

Now move on! I don't want to waste my time arguing with you.

Junior Poster

Wow that hurt. Does mommy know that you are on this board.