Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: your biggest fear? dish your phobia

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    LOL Monster waves? I'd be frightened of it too if I lived by the shore!

Do you live by the shoreline scorpion?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Default Re: your biggest fear? dish your phobia

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    LOL Monster waves? I'd be frightened of it too if I lived by the shore!

Do you live by the shoreline scorpion?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yes I do. But I dont think the risk four freakwaves are big here. I can see from here over to Denmark.

Rookie Poster

I never had any serious phobia issues till I moved to SW Florida 5 years ago and I was bitten in the face by an 8 foot rattle snake. Thankfully he struck my forehead where the fangs did not penetrate "MUCH" and the venom was injected/sprayed on my face. Even though I was blinded for a day and my forehead swelled quite so I did not suffer any other venom reactions. The most fucked-up experience I ever had, so now I have a bit of a snake phobia.
    A rattle snake facial is not what I call a sensual experience.

Junior Poster

The only thing that I really fear is heights.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

*Sigh*

I really shouldn't be reading/posting to this one....

growing old
    Taking the dirt nap really doesn't bother me, but the trek there is often on my mind.

Burning in a Rhode Island type nightclub fire. Which is why i always know where all the exits are when i go to a place in the city.
    Being quite attuned to the Coconut Grove and other such horrors (And having been burned out of my home three times before I was ten years old), I can so relate to this. I sometimes find myself pointing out code violations from the moment I am handed the menu.

-To bee unable to take care of my self.
    I've already reached that point, to some degree. The true horror: =KNOWING IT=.

Or never being happy.
    Someone once told me that I would never really know when I was happy. The shame of it is, they were right.

A rattle snake facial is not what I call a sensual experience.
    Um...Yuh...I agree.

I think, right now, the thing that I fear the most is that I will become my mother. She went quite bonkers in her last years and lived her final days in a rodent-infested hole with no friends or companions.

I have the hole. I have the mice. Few people call. History repeats itself.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

That i won't finish this script tonight. I've procrastinated to the very end.

Started at 30 pages this morning. So far today, written almost 50 pages. Another 30 or so to go!

Rookie Poster

Physical Fear: Spiders.... I was bitten as a kid and they freak me out to this day.

Mental: Vunerability.... I really do hate they idea of relying or trusting in others.

Junior Poster

your biggest fear? dish your phobia what is it that frightens you most?

seeing GD's old avatar again

............................................. sometimes viewing your post makes me alittle curious, you seem to think up the same questions as kelly does and or the most simple minded questions, hmmmmmm just interesting

Professional Poster

Lets see,I started losing my hair at 20,it ain't that bad after you get over the initial shock Kelly.

Gettin' old? It's better than the alternative.

I grew up in snake country.Stay out of places sankes like to lurk in and don't join a church that advocates handling them as part of the service.
    (BTW,you're damned lucky to be alive after being bit on the head by a rattlesnake that size. That would normally be fatal.)

Heights? Once you get used to them you don't pay attention. However it can come on out of the blue.

I used to maintain radio towers. They sway in the wind and you're several hundred feet up. Everybody who does it "freezes" at least once? Guys who've done it for years will get the fear and can never go back up.

What gets me and it's common,is speaking in front of people? I can go on the air behind a mic a talk to an audience of hundreds of thousands,but you put me on a podium in front of three people and I get queasy. Figure that one out?

Ancient Pervert.

Veteran Poster

Im afraid if heights.

Reality is perception.