Professional Poster

Default Good or bad idea?

Its almost a month ago since I date a fantastic t-girl I get contact whith trough a contact site. We have been seen a lot since then and we realy like each other. Maybee some day when she finish her studys she leave Germany and move in to my place.
    Now to the point. 29 May its time four mee to leave again and Im not back until 10 July..This time its feels like endlessly. But we have the possibility to take our wifes/ girlfriends whit us on the ship but I dont know if its a good idea. The reason is that Im afraid it could bee very boring four her and its maybee gonna give a bad influence to our relation. A cargoship has not so much pleasure to offer. Offcorse she have the possibilty to leave the ship if she like the first 9 days when wee only visit harbours in europe but then its 10 days over the Atlantic sea before we reach South america
    I need your opinions. Sometimes it feels like a real good idea and sometimes like real stupid.
    Advice needed.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Could you not just make plans for the euro leg of the journey, and see how you both feel at the end of the nine days?
    Leave it open ended and take it from there.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!