Veteran Poster

Default I had an encounter with a Post Op

Well, I have a lesbian friend who had a big dinner becuase of the football games on Sunday, plus we live in ATL, FalconsVSEagles was big over here. over for dinner after the falcons game. Now this friends knows I like TSs, but Im not a fiend about it ["Hook me up with any one that you see!" or "If you meet any tell them I want to holla at them!"] So we are eating and this FINE ass Vivica Fox twin of a girl walks in 40 minutes later. There were no TS there, and this girl looked damn good, but I knew she was a TS. The average person woulda been like yea, thats a GG, but you can spot em out.

There was this gay guy who came a little bit later and he was trying to figure me out, and he goes around the room asking if each perons is gay or straight. So the girl and I are the only ones saying that we are straight in the whole house, but I got that tranny 6th sense. I already knew what was up. So we puff some marley and go to the Gay/TS club here in ATL. It was my first time and everyone was like "Oh, you can dance with my homegirl all night since shes not gay, that way you wont feel uncomfortable" But Im playing it cool, I know she is a TS, just a damn good looking one.

There are a few TSs there, a some look damn good, but I spend the whole night dancing with my the girl im with. The whole night everyone is like "Yea, holla at my girl, shes the only straight one, the only one here that you'd prolly want to fuck" etc. making it sound TOO obvious like "Oh, shes all female, trust me, you want to hook up with her". We leave the club, and me and her are talking more and kissing in the car. We get back to the lesbian friends house, everyone passes out and thats when its time to get it on...

We are both under the covers and kissing, etc. Before we got in the bed, her gay male friend was saying "Oh, she loves when guys go down on her." So Im thinking more and more like "Yea, they are trying to be funny and set me up. " So Im doing my thing and slip my finger inside her panties. Im rubbing my hands around and feel something soft, so im like thinking "Theres the nutsack" [LOL, the words in my head really come out that way], felt more, and it was just that the pussy was fat! And damn it was WET!. Basically, it was a HELLUVA fuck. HELLUVA fuck, no doubt. The pussy was so good, I started doubting my TSradar. I was thinking that I was wrong until the morning after and the obvious-waking-up-with-a-TS symptoms, I must say though, I thought a post op experience would be worse than with a real GG but got damn, this was so damn good!

Man, seriously it was a sexual experience that rivals what I had with some GGs. because she had one hell of a toto on her! I guess she had a helluva doctor, because from voice, face, everything, the average guy would have never known. There are some guys out there who regret when a TS gets SRS, but trust me, this is nothing to regret! I helped an ex TSGF research SRS and we were educated on the ins and outs, but to TSs, I would have not known the difference and she told me she got serious pleasure and for guys [tops at least], its SERIOUS!

Veteran Poster

I've been w/ 2 postop girls and the first was AMAZING. It was a girl that I had been with before the surgery and I wasn't expecting it to be as good because she was GREAT before, I mean really good. But it truly was one of the best pieces of pussy that I have ever had.

She lives in Atlanta now and favor Vivica (I wonder....???).

The second post that i was with didn't tell me she was a post and I meet her in an obvious TS place so I was expecting to see/feel a dick. But I was cool with the pussy since the first postop that I had was so good. Man, her pusy was so damn shallow that she could barely take half my dick. It was dry and not pretty (not ugly, just not pretty).

It just goes to show that all man made coochies ain't the same.

Junior Poster

I have been with over 25 post-op's and even legally married on in the 70's. Just like GG's there are good and there are bad but as a whole I find a post-op better in bed that a GG. They know what we like.

Junior Poster

I TOO, HAD A ROMANTIC RENDEZVOUS WITH A POST-OP FEM QUEEN THAT RESEMBLED VIVI...AH FUCK IT, ANYWAY...

MY FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE WITH A TRANSGENDERED WOMAN WAS WITH A POST-OP...

IT SEEMED GOOD AT THE TIME, BUT LOOKING BACK ON IT...IT WAS OK... LOVE HAS ITS WAY OF MAKING THE GOOD SEEM GREAT...

YADA YADA YADA...

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...