Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks alot, Peggy. There are, of course, a number of things you bring up that I would comment on, but at the moment, I kind of feel that this story alone has exposed a bit more than I would have liked, so I'll just leave it at "thank you" and keep my mouth shut on that.
    As far as your comment about some of the stories in this section... I have to admit that I gave a good bit of thought as to how to express certain things, but ultimately took in mind the general audience when choosing how to word my sexual experiences in this particular case. So, while I believe overall the story will appeal more to people looking to read about graphic sexual encounters, I hope at least some people will recognize that my focus in recounting this was about far more than that, and given the comments thus far it's apparent that there are people to whom that is clear. Hopefully most won't find the previous chapters to be too much because of the descriptive language I've used, but I would most certainly understand if they did, and I would have definitely chosen to use different wording if the audience at large was of a different sort than it is.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

its well written but endings like this is why i enjoy fiction, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    its well written but endings like this is why i enjoy fiction, lol.
    Me too!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Dear TJ347,

Been there done that, and I still have a lot of regrets.

My gurl was struggling to get her life going and I was trying to help her fiscally and physically. I would help her do her laundry and basic living necessities, but I did not have a lot of extra money.

I think of her a lot (it has been 7 years since our breakup). She was like no other "gurl" I had ever been with; just being with her would make me dizzy. Our lives are so complicated sometimes, because societal pressures us to act a certain way. I wish I could to see her again and tell her how I feel.

zumone47