Hi!

Have you guys ever been with a shemale that wanted to compare cocks
with you, competitivly?

On a trip to Thailand last year I found this really cute and very short girl at a local bar. She seemed kind of shy, but once in my hotel that really changed! (I had only been with two ladyboys before and they where both very reserved and since I didn't want them to top me I eneded fucking them.)

After giving me a great blowjob I started caressing her ass, but she drove my hand away and said with a cocky voice. -"No, my cock bigger then your, I fuck you". My cock is not overly big, around 7-7.5 inches but her flaccid cock looked kind of small so I was really surprised. Before I could say something she pulled me up from the bed and brought are cocks together and started jerking them off.

She had a totally amazing difference in size between her flacid state and her maximum hardon and she seemed to enjoy the surprised look on my face as her cock started to match mine in length (I was still quite a bit thicker then her ) . -"my cock bigger" she said. I can honestly say that I've never been more turned on in my entire life, but still I had some manly pride and it was quite obvious that mine was slightly longer. But she refused to accept this and to my surprise she had brought a tape measure in her purse and after some dishonest measurements (she measured mine on top and hers from below) she ended up being 1/2 inch longer... So guess who got his ass pounded that night!

cheers!