View Poll Results: Transsexual women as moderators?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

34 73.91%
  • NO

8 17.39%
  • NO

4 8.70%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Transsexual Women as Moderators?

In light of all the recent discussion about how dissatisfied some of the trans women seem to be with HA, wouldn't it seem to be a logical and fair discussion to consider having some of them as moderators of the board?

I have only been here a little less than a year, and I don't know if this has been brought up before. Seems worth consideration. There may be TS moderators I haven't seen or don't know about.

I realize it could turn in to a fiasco - jealousy and bitterness and personal bias clouding judgment and people being treated unfairly and all that, but surely there are 1 or 2 women that would take the job seriously and try to keep HA as a place where they and the people that admire them could come and enjoy without the BS.

Hell - I would probably have been banned by now in such a place. But the thought of having people like Jen and others leave certainly made me think about how I view the board and what I post.

Thoughts?

Veteran Poster

sorry - i accidentally placed an unwanted option in the poll, and it wont let me edit. just ignore it.

"Im just a simple girl with a penis" - Absolute Carla

Professional Poster

LLLLLLLLLLooooooooooonnnnng overdue!!!!!!!!

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

sometimes i think alot of you are real blind....ill give u a little while to look around and recant !!!! its right in front of you but u cant see it....

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    sometimes i think alot of you are real blind....ill give u a little while to look around and recant !!!! its right in front of you but u cant see it....
    My first thought: Isn't Allanah a mod? Then I looked up her posts and it doesn't say she is. But then again I just switched to half-caf and I'm still groggy...and I've got a damn company meeting in an hour, f#$%ing up my Saturday morning....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    Ok - so Allanah owns this place. I didn't even know that until i went back on the main page, which I have never seen before.

But as suckseed said, she doesn't moderate (although she could tell you cats to do whatever she wants).

I don't know if I'll recant, it still seems worth discussing. The forums are just a sub-section of her HA company and maybe if the format needs to be changed, she would consider it.

It's bad for business if all the angels are bailin because they think the forum sucks and they will be treated badly.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xfiver
    It's bad for business if all the angels are bailin because they think the forum sucks and they will be treated badly.
    SAYS ONE OF THE MOST PERSISTANT AND AGGRESSIVE BULLYS ON THE FORUM. I CAN TAKE THAT FROM A 'NICE GUY' LIKE LEGEND BUT NOT YOU.
    YOU ARE JUST BAD NEWS XFIVER, ALWAYS STARTING OR JOINING IN FIGHTS, THEN BUMPING THEM WHEN YOU GET BORED.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    SAYS ONE OF THE MOST PERSISTANT AND AGGRESSIVE BULLYS ON THE FORUM. I CAN TAKE THAT FROM A 'NICE GUY' LIKE LEGEND BUT NOT YOU. YOU ARE JUST BAD NEWS XFIVER, ALWAYS STARTING OR JOINING IN FIGHTS, THEN BUMPING THEM WHEN YOU GET BORED.
    No argument from me there. You're absolutely right. But I did also say this:

Quote Originally Posted by xfiver
    Hell - I would probably have been banned by now in such a place. But the thought of having people like Jen and others leave certainly made me think about how I view the board and what I post.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

xfiver if you have a problem with the current staff just say so, this shit is comical to me because it's a damned if you do/damned if you do it too late situation

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    xfiver if you have a problem with the current staff just say so, this shit is comical to me because it's a damned if you do/damned if you do it too late situation
    No - not at all. Nothing here bothers me, except for Kelly. She makes a mockery of all that the honest and straightforward trans women are trying to do.

I just thought in light of Jens decision to bail and some of the other's chiming in that they thought that HA wasn't and never would be a "community" it was worth discussion.

I was trying not to complain but offer a potential solution, or at least something that would make it better.