Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ...

Rookie Poster

That is a shame too. This board is very good. I would hate to see a few people ruin it. This isn't the first time I have logged on and seen a post about someone leaving. So many people attacking one another lately.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    That is a shame too. This board is very good. I would hate to see a few people ruin it. This isn't the first time I have logged on and seen a post about someone leaving. So many people attacking one another lately.
    Anyway, richierich26 seems to have been banned...

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    its not about "ignoring threads" its about ignoring the other 99 posts they made that day in other threads
    Yah, but all teenagers are attention whores.
    Just ignore the fuckwit, it'll drive him/her/them nuts [i know, i know, easier said than done].

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Just ignore the fuckwit, it'll drive him/her/them nuts [i know, i know, easier said than done].
    You're right, and you're right again. I mean, you ignore a few comments, and then there's one that annoys you just enough that you've just got to say something, and there you are, having fallen right back into the trap... Indeed, ignoring an asshole is easier said than done, sadly.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Double post! My bad! (Is it still "cool" to say that?)

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

The drama is annoying

it's a personal statement about the band itself. [raises axe above head] Hey Paul!
    [he bashes Allen in the head with an axe, and blood splatters over him]
    Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

The mods do a good job. You can't get everyone right away, but eventually they seem to get most.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    its not about "ignoring threads" its about ignoring the other 99 posts they made that day in other threads
    Yah, but all teenagers are attention whores.
    Good advice. Don't feed the trolls!

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLynch
    Dynamic IP's which is what the guy is most likely on have been the bane of Admin's existance around the world. No use in banning. You could ban the range but that will effect any other possible users in that service provider's group.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO FUCKING TRUE

look I will admit there are a bunch of assholes making up aliases and coming on saying what they don't have the courage to say under their real usernames, but we do the best we can as mods to decide whether or not to keep the thread active to let you all dissect the idiot, lock the thread(s) the idiots begin, or ban them all together and delete any threads they started....... it's a full time job maintained by people with actual full time jobs offline.

As of late if there has been a seriously disturbing issue many of you have done the right thing and contacted me via private messaging, instant messaging, or if you're a hot chick: a call on the cell. And believe me, the minute you do that I am ON IT ASAP.................. keep up the good work on your end and we mods will continue to make you happy.............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

I can't speak for everyone here at HA, but I like coming to this forum a lot. So I really appreaciate the mods trying to keep all these jerks offs under control. I know that sometimes some of us don't make things any easier, but we do it because we want to keep HA as it is: a cool, friendly site to enjoy the only thing we have in common: TGs.