Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I guess I am not up on the times, but what did Richie Rich do? Also could Richie be Kelly, seems she has been missing?
    Started out insulting someone(kelly) and was told by many users his post wasn't funny then he went on to insulting everyone,he made about 60 posts in a two day span that consisted of insulting people.

He was finally banned about a couple of hours ago.
    60 ??? try 100+ before being banned... it was fucking insane

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    Sorry to see you go Jen..May not have agreed with you all the time, but I thought your posts were worth reading.

And to answer the previous post, im not in the habit of being captain save-a-ho; Jen's a big girl lol...if she ever needed rescuing im sure she would have said something>
    I agree BA. Stop being such stupid bitch, throwing all your toys outta the pram, creating drama, and keep posting

[Silvester dons his armour, LOL]
    i like that avatar silvester it seems to suit you well

Junior Poster

I have to agree with Hara here. If you just leave, then you're letting the trolls get the best of you. I've dealt with many of them in my time, and the best thing that you can do is to just ignore them. So...come on, don't leave. Don't let them just win like that.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Well, I don't have much to say with how new I am to here, but I do have to say it'd be disappointing to see someone how has actually helped me figure out a lot about my future plans to leave.

I think Jen is a big help to this community, and I remember some forums I used to browse back in highschool where if forum regulars were harassed the harasser would have a higher chance of getting removed from the site.

Not that it should even be a rule, but it should be respectful to keep unrespectful out for the safety of people, verbal harassment, or anything said verbally can go along way, and to say "don't listen to stuff and let it get the best of you." It's hard for some people to do that, in just a psychological sense. While it might not apply to Jen, it might apply to other people, some heavier than others.

I don't know, just my two cents.

http://49226433.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

I'm usually in there(Tawnie)~ come say Hi.

Veteran Poster

Please don't leave! I love your posts and you. Don't let the stupid noobs win, please stay!

While I agree that there isn't enough banning of spammers and all, leaving won't change that situation.

Vala,

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nymetsfan21
    lol like i said before go away jenn bye i am glad u are leaving
    This is what i hate this obvisious someone who posts here other wise you wouldn't even care what jen does or your just some mindless peon either way you suck at life "beleive it".

You losers just hate the fact that jennifer is so well liked here!

Senior Member Junior Poster gummi baer's Avatar

Noob or alias-bot...Nevar forget "Anime Unleashed"

"But I said I don't like sour stuff."--Naota (FLCL)

Junior Poster

who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Trans_Lover
    who cares
    If you leave? Nobody I'd imagine. So leave, and let's see...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    This is what i hate this obvisious someone who posts here other wise you wouldn't even care what jen does or your just some mindless peon either way you suck at life "beleive it".
    as opposed to someone who doesn't post here?