Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Well it's been real ...

... but it hasnt been real fun.

this is my good-bye thread. ive made some decent connections w/ alot of you guys and a few of you girls. ive enjoyed some of the more serious topics and even some of the ones that werent. i dont like the way things are being handled here and as i recall someone saying *possibly a mod* "if you dont like it leave" so i am... my 2000th post will be my last. im tired of closet cases, and crossdressers tearing into long time contributors to this forum. im tired of asking someone to be banned and nothing happening. not even a PM to inform me as to why they werent going to be filling my requests. some posters here have flat out tried giving out my personal info which even if no one here used to find me, he still was stalking me and getting a lil too close for comfort. i stand behind anything ive said and if a someone wanted a true confrontation from me it would be a hell of a lot worse then one of my online rants. ive said enough for now. ill step back now as a select few destroy whats left of something i once enjoyed.

ps. ty special k for the updated avatar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valentine_day_pics_091_820.jpg 
Views:	4373 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	98719  

stillies77

wow leaving...but i feel like i just met you it was awesome talking comics with a super hot girl for once...i miss our comic talks...feel like we havent talked for a while...ill miss ya jen...you were in my top 3 favorites on this site...and things wont be the same without you.

needless to say you will be missed...by me and im sure many others.

thanks for everything.

Professional Poster

Your welcome Jen.......sorry it always has to turn ugly at times here....hurry back, we'll miss you!!!!!!

also....when the fuck are the mods gonna police the assholes who ruin this place???

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Platinum Poster

thnx babe... we still have myspace lol

as for "needless to say you will be missed...by me and im sure many others. "

i dont doubt it... would anyone miss the ppl here destroying the forum... DOUBT IT. but are they being asked to leave.... nope. so im stepping up....

40 posts left... if i were kelly id be gone by tonight.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Your welcome Jen.......sorry it always has to turn ugly at times here....hurry back, we'll miss you!!!!!!

also....when the fuck are the mods gonna police the assholes who ruin this place???

never is my guess.... 39.... and counting

Take it easy, Jen. Good luck with everything.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

You have to be kidding jen this place wouldn't be the same without you,your the only girl here that's mostly in things that i'm into that to me makes you a special person but i do understand your reasons for leaving though.but if you really are leaving then i'll but lost here and will have to stick to my adult swim and G4 forums.

Junior Poster

you'll be truely missed jen your beautiful pics and your witty fun comments! good luck in all you do sweety!

You will truly be missed Miss. Jennifer. I honestly don't think you should leave. I think the asses who start trouble would love you to leave. You shouldn't have to leave. Can we start banning the asses? I don't know what it takes to get someone banned on HA. I've enjoyed your comments, and you have to love a girl who has comic books next to her panties Seriously though, you can't leave. This site is good because of all the lovely, witty, and intelligent girls that do post. I really don't know what else to say, except I'm annoyed with all the members that give the girls a hard time for no reason at all. It seems like certain people here love to see a good flame war, and support it.

Junior Poster

lmao

cya!