View Poll Results: Have you had sex in public?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 64.58%
  • With a few TG at once

0 0%
  • Want to

6 12.50%
  • No

4 8.33%
  • Just O sex

3 6.25%
  • Only in my dreams

4 8.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

In a theater, at the beach, on the 16 green, that grass felt great ,in a parking lot at the mall, in a dressing room at the mall, in an model home, as you see I get off on getting cought, I walked out of the mall with her cum all in my hair and all over my shirt, the one time she shot a big load, very exciting
    Oh I forgot, at a strip club in New orleans, the bartender kept yelling at us and in the Las vegas Lounge in the pool room

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Gold Poster

I dont know if this counts but ive had sex in a tent a few times when i was younger thats about as adventurous as ive got lol

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

mmmm let's see

a botanical garden,
    a state park,
    a library,
    an alley,

mmmmmmmm

does a cornfield count? (among the crop circles?)

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Many, many times...On beaches(Va. Beach, Pensacola, Padre Island), day and night. the hood of one of my cars in a parking lot, in the parking lot at Coors Field, on Rapid Transit buses in Denver and San Diego, in the upper deck lounge on a 747 flying from New York to London. Doing it in public is intense!!!

5 Star Poster

I guess car sex for $$ doesn't count?

On the parking lot at the beach in Newport Beach with a girl, and I mean ON the asphault - which was preferable to IN the sand with no blankets...

Last year on the monorail at Disneyland with Jessica - we were on the last train into the park at like 11pm and the car was empty - and welll one thing led to another - but not enough time to finish so we both left with hard ons...

On the sacraficial alter on top of the Pyramid at the Myan seaport of Tulum - with a full moon reflecting on the ocean. Of course this was a long time ago - nowdays the place is a national park and you'd probably be shot. Giggle.

BJ behind the counter of a jewelry store in Laguna Beach, CA - where anybody looking in from the street or walking into the store would have caught us. He came really quick...

And I'd do it all again!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Veteran Poster

Between two apartment buildings. The excitement of being scared and horny at the same time was a great!!!