Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 60 minute site

Platinum Poster

Default 60 minute site

interesting stuff

http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/68/gay_or_straight

to the vampire thread... another pathetic loser hoping to find some attn by throwing stones... get a life fag

stillies77

personally i think that picture of you is really cute...not to be a kissass...but yeah. haha

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: 60 minute site

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Thanks for the link;

Interesting.

Is my picture cute?

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

great link. thanks for sharing it

Junior Poster

to the vampire thread... another pathetic loser hoping to find some attn by throwing stones... get a life fag
    I actually think it was an unsuccesfull attempt to be a comedian......not funny at all, but i don't think he intended to put you down in any way

5 Star Poster

Thanks for sharing that Jen. Interesting vids and links. It goes to show that our sexuality and gender identity are programmed into us. Some guys are programmed to be gay, and in some case, some are born as boys but are wired as girls.

As such, I don't think one can become transgendered- one is either born that way or not, although it may take time for them to realise or accept this. It's not about when you decide to put on make up or girls' clothing or have an operation. You, for example, Jen, were always meant to be a girl (and a very pretty one at that) despite not being born as one.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSecretAgent
    I actually think it was an unsuccesfull attempt to be a comedian......not funny at all, but i don't think he intended to put you down in any way
    I agree here. I don't think he meant to be nasty. I think he was just trying to be fun. You don't have to take everything so personally, Jen- sometimes we really have nothing better to do than discuss girls like you, which only goes to show how much we fancy you.

And please go easy on the labels like "fag"- we have all experienced enough prejudice coming from outside- I'm sure you girls have experienced more than us; on these forums we should forget about labels. Plus, I know you can find a wittier putdown than that- since I've since seen your caustic humour on these forums many times. To help you increase you already burgeoning repertoire, here some putdowns I have used in the Politics forum over the years:
    "If a cannibal cracked your skull open to eat your brain, he wouldn't have enough to spread on a cracker"
    "I'm not saying you are a moron; I'm merely saying you gives a good impression of being one."
    "I can't argue any more- my mom told me not to argue with dickheads."
    "I'm sorry- I'm allergic to assholes, and I'm about to have a sneezing fit."
    "Do you actually read the stuff you post?"
    "Apparently you have an internet account and a computer. Shall we applaud?"
    "What a waste of bandwidth your post is. What a waste of skin you are" and so on

Far better than calling someone a loser or a fag, right? Feel free to use the above in the future (but not on me). Anyway, you know that most of us think you're cool (as well as hot). Maybe one day I can finally make it to Texas and prove it to you.

Well, one can always dream, and you did say I might stand a chance.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    ...not to be a kissass...
    That makes us two, but I kept it to myself....

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

Junior Poster

to the vampire thread... another pathetic loser hoping to find some attn by throwing stones...
    It was a mistake, that guy never saw this picture:

...that makes me a faq No.2 - I know, don`t bother to type an answer, but, hell, faqs are also a humans, right?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSecretAgent
    I agree here. I don't think he meant to be nasty. I think he was just trying to be fun. You don't have to take everything so personally, Jen- sometimes we really have nothing better to do than discuss girls like you, which only goes to show how much we fancy you.

And please go easy on the labels like "fag"- we have all experienced enough prejudice coming from outside
    LG is one really balanced guy (I hope so) and I respect him.