Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Celebrity Transfans

I always wondered who among the famous wasn't "out" about adoring trangendered women. I think that Devil Ham guy ran or owned Nowbar and then that 1980's rock and roll new waver who's very tall, very pale and quite easy to spot used to hang there. Anyone know anyone else? Eddie Murphy doesn't count!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

80's rock and roll new waver....Perry Farrell? Or Billy Corgin? Or the singer from "Men at Work"? I dunno, I'm stumped... who cares? Whats going on? Where am I?

Rookie Poster

My guess would be Billy Idol but just a guess...

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Nowbar was around in the 80's?... if it wasn't, what was an 80's rock star hanging out in a bar in the early 2000's?

Makes no sense to me, lol...

Veteran Poster

gene simmons...? iggy pop?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: Celebrity Transfans

Quote Originally Posted by vanished
    I always wondered who among the famous wasn't "out" about adoring trangendered women. I think that Devil Ham guy ran or owned Nowbar and then that 1980's rock and roll new waver who's very tall, very pale and quite easy to spot used to hang there. Anyone know anyone else? Eddie Murphy doesn't count!
    Tons. You're not going to see them at any bar or club that caters to the trans population, though.

What new waver?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75
    Nowbar was around in the 80's?... if it wasn't, what was an 80's rock star hanging out in a bar in the early 2000's?

nowbar was 2000's. before that there was edelweiss in it's old incarnation (26th street, then 43rd and 11th), sally's hideaway (nothing will ever come close), and another place....can't think of its name.

Edelweiss at 2:00 on a Sunday morning was very good. Sallys Hideway was before my time in NY.

Though Nowbar was clausterphobic, it wasn't quite as sleazy as Edelwiess.

Early Guiliani was better than late Guiliani.... I hope that doesn't happen again on a larger scale.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75

nowbar was 2000's. before that there was edelweiss in it's old incarnation (26th street, then 43rd and 11th), sally's hideaway (nothing will ever come close), and another place....can't think of its name.

Speed Limit 55 and let's not forget Club Third Sex at the Vault!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

And I didnt even seen The Vault when I moved to the eastcoast back in '99/'00.

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol