Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by richierich26
    Felicia Katt look i not in english class i just typing ok i dont need to spell right it just thoughts ok all i said was they looked alike ok then u got yourself into it ok with that ugly ass face of yours i would of left u alone i know u dont have anybody because they wouldnt be comfortable dating u unless they were a gay guy i mean u look like a drag queen u must work at a night club by the way nice hair go on jerry so they can pull it off

Would you PLEASE, shut the fuck up??? You lost. You can't win. Nothing you say will make you look smart. You can't recover. Get over it! You've already flamed out. Everytime you post, you show your stupidity. Maybe if you keep going to school, someday you will learn to walk upright. Concentrate on that.

Damn... You are one, stupid motherfucker.

Professional Poster

that sounded so dumb u wasted a post u idiot u have nothing better to say u lol where your pic so i can show a look like or maybe nobody is that ugly

Fuck you. Where's YOUR picture, tough guy??? Go fuck your mother. Maybe you can understand that?

Junior Poster

Okay richierich26, can you please stop now? You have been insulting the enitre TS communty by say some those mean things about others.

Luna

Professional Poster

thats so dumb why u not showing your pic do u look like andre the giant in a dress

Yeah. Now show your's you spineless, gutless little bitch.