Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Shoot! dangnabbit Danielle! you cut that out!

why are you posting these pics?
    are you trying to get to join your website or something!?!

you cut that out, or I may just have to spank you for real!

--lurker

Ava what? Why yes, I do have a car.

Veteran Poster

Here are some old pictures I found of me and my ex at a "Super Heros Party" at Miss Kitty's Parlour in Los Angeles, I miss him so much, we dated for a month...He had 2 beautiful kids, 2 boys, one who I met and we watched a movie all 3 of us like a family, it was the closet I ever got to being a mom. He broke my heart when he said he was not ready for a relationship...I would have given up my life for that man, I am glad I didn't, but....He was perfect ( obviously not ) but he was funny, goofy, had a great body ( not a muscle head - just lean ) was 35, he had a great job, firefighter...He had a beautiful home, but it needed a woman's touch. He was open minded sexually, and he treated me like a beautiful woman with something extra, he would always tell me I was just born with a large clit LOL....Ummmm, will I ever see that again? Life only knocks on your door a few times, I am just scared that I won't find love or it won't find me...I would hate to grow old together, if not love then companionship, I wanna talk about our lives, learn what makes each other laugh, cry, tick....I have so many dreams, I have so many hopes, it's just not fun enough to be alone in this world....

Kisses To all!

Danielle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5902_199.jpg 
Views:	4012 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	16548  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    ...if not love then companionship, I wanna talk about our lives, learn what makes each other laugh, cry, tick....I have so many dreams, I have so many hopes, it's just not fun enough to be alone in this world...
    WOW.

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

5 Star Poster

Default danielle

i can't imagine you being alone in this world for long. trust your heart, you have way too much to offer, it'll work out danielle, just be yourself, your destiny will arrive

Veteran Poster

The great proof of madness is the disproportion of one's designs to one's means. Popularity is not leadership.
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    The earth seemed to move with me. I found a new source of power and beauty, a source I never knew existed.
    You couldn't tell if she was dressed for an opera or an operation.
    Wicked men obey from fear good men, from love. No amount of ability is of the slightest avail without honor.
    I love men, not for what unites them, but for what divides them, and I want to know most of all what gnaws at their hearts.
    Not without a shudder may the human hand reach into the mysterious urn of destiny.

5 Star Poster

Default To Danielle

Danielle,

I like the quotes. The last is by von Schiller, I think, but I especially believe in the line from Ulysses by Alfred Tennyson. "To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield". Here are the last five verses:

We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Danielle, I hope you find the right person one day soon. God knows that you deserve it. You've overcome a lot in life and you've become what you wanted to be. We all strive for something better, but very few of us ever seem to want it hard enough to achieve it. It's been a long, hard struggle I'm sure, but it's a struggle you are winning. Like Ulysses, we all find that the journey to our own Ithaca is as important as reaching our final destination. It is what makes us strong and what also makes us human.

I just thought I'd chip in with my pennies worth, after reading your previous post, not just to tell you that, though we've never met, I think you are as beautiful inside as you are on the outside, but to wish you the best in your life- I hope you find the man who wins your heart and never hurts it, who appreciates and cherishes you for who you are, who lets you know what you mean to him every day. A man to kiss you and caress you, but also a man you can walk along a riverside or in a park with, listen to music with, laugh with or cry with, drink champagne by candlelight with, share what I call 'meaningful silences' just being with each other. The kind of man whose hand you can imagine holding when you're 60 or 70 or 80 years of age. It can happen and I hope it does for you.

Anyway, enough of my drivel. Here are some more quotes for you.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
    Sam Keen

Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.
    Leo Buscaglia

To live without loving is to not really live.
    Moliere

Best wishes to you Danielle.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Veteran Poster

I love that quote wow, it fits me so well...LOL

One of my favorite quotes this past year is by folk-rock poet Robin Williamson of the Incredible String Band:

The keepers of the scales and pens
    the guardians of our time, sir
    they ride blindfold down the hill
    sat back to fore on swine, sir
    and every healer that they meet
    they nail him to the gate, sir
    the strongest thing a man can do
    is still refuse to hate, sir

I keep this on my monitor and find that it applies in all sorts of circumstances, whenever some authority (whether a President with a 51% "mandate" or an expert psychologist with an axe to grind, the "guardians of or time") defines life in their own narrow little view and persecute and humiliate anyone who dares to speak up for an alternative way. But whatever the provocation, justification, or circumstance, refusing to hate does indeed take great strength. I've encountered some haters in this forum, but I must say that I've encountered a lot of strong people too, girls and guys, and Danielle, I think you're one of the strong people. Keep your wit and don't give in to hate. Your real beauty is inside.

Rookie Poster

Danielle i just read your post about your ex. And it made my eyes water on how much you cared for him and things didn't work out. But most of all that you are scard you won't meet someone so special again. You are the biggest sweetheart on this board, the amont of time, and how caring you are for everyone on here and in the TG commuinity is just amazing.

I know for a fact you will meet that special someone again. There is noway that someone with such a big heart and so caring not to mention arguely one of the most beautiful girls around. With those beautiful brown eyes and the cutest freckles on your shoulders. I'm not one to cry or have very sensitive emotions but it just brought tears to my eyes when you said you're scared you'll never meet someone to share love with again. When its just not possible for someone like you not be happy the rest of there life destiny is bound hon and you will truely be happy.

So i just want to let you know you that you really are a super hero to many people now and will be for a long time with as big of a heart you have for everyone and the TG community, everything that you do to try and help, doesn't go unrecognized. That is your super power is your heart. So is that going to be your costmue in the pic from the party

Ok well i'm sorry for rambling on, it was something i felt you should be aware of. Take care sweet heart patience is a virtue.

Rookie Poster

Danielle i just read your post about your ex. And it made my eyes water on how much you cared for him and things didn't work out. But most of all that you are scard you won't meet someone so special again. You are the biggest sweetheart on this board, the amont of time, and how caring you are for everyone on here and in the TG commuinity is just amazing.

I know for a fact you will meet that special someone again. There is noway that someone with such a big heart and so caring not to mention arguely one of the most beautiful girls around. With those beautiful brown eyes and the cutest freckles on your shoulders. I'm not one to cry or have very sensitive emotions but it just brought tears to my eyes when you said you're scared you'll never meet someone to share love with again. When its just not possible for someone like you not be happy the rest of there life destiny is bound hon and you will truely be happy.

So i just want to let you know you that you really are a super hero to many people now and will be for a long time with as big of a heart you have for everyone and the TG community, everything that you do to try and help, doesn't go unrecognized. That is your super power is your heart. So is that going to be your costmue in the pic from the party

Ok well i'm sorry for rambling on, it was something i felt you should be aware of. Take care sweet heart patience is a virtue.