Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Junior Poster

If you are a man attracted to men you are GAY.
    If you are a man attracted to women you are straight.
    I am attracted to women/femininity, if a girl happens to have a penis and I need to work with it to pleasure her I don't hold it against her. Fair enough?

Junior Poster

There never will be a solid answere because there are many differing opinions. Some people will say that if you have any interest in dick then you are gay. Others will say that it isn't so much the dick, but being attracted to a guy's maleness or masculinity.

You could easily make arguments for either. I'm honestly not sure which one would be more correct and frankly I don't really care. Being gay or not gay is only a label put on someone by society. I do what I do and if someone else doesn't like then fuck 'em.

festivus for the rest of us

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mpcc2004
    There never will be a solid answere because there are many differing opinions. Some people will say that if you have any interest in dick then you are gay. Others will say that it isn't so much the dick, but being attracted to a guy's maleness or masculinity.

You could easily make arguments for either. I'm honestly not sure which one would be more correct and frankly I don't really care. Being gay or not gay is only a label put on someone by society. I do what I do and if someone else doesn't like then fuck 'em.
    Great answer and just the right attitude mpcc2004. :P

However, labels no matter how much we hate them are used for simple identifications.

E.G.

Bathrooms: Men's/Women's
    Soda: Regular/Diet
    Chocolate: Milk chocolate/Dark
    Coffee: Regular/Decaf
    Milk: Condensed/Evaporated/whipped/half&half etc.

And so on etc.

The bad part about labelling is that it's also being applied to people, gender and sexual preferences of people.

1. Straight man/woman
    2. Gay man (queer)/woman (lesbian)
    3. Bisexual man/woman
    4. Transgenders:
    a. Transexuals:

a1. primary transexual
    a2. secondary transexuals

b. Transvestites/Crossdressers
    c. Dragqueens/kings
    d. Hermaphordites

And the list goes on..Sadly, in this already CHAOTIC world, what people say ("I dont care what others think") and what they do are two different things. There's alot of people on here who still arent comfortable enough to be seen out in public with a transexual, transvestite/crossdresser/dragqueen especially during the day time still rings TRUE.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Appreciate all the responses from everyone (well, mostly). This one is officially dead now, as I must agree with the above post in regards to the value of further discussion of this issue. Thanks for the comments everybody!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    No but here's the thing, If transexuals are only gay guys then why would most of us go through all the hardships of correcting how we feel and reconciling it to how we appear? If we want gay men it would have been easier for us to remain gay guys, right? But hardly the case.

In your case, you said you are a man that feels like a woman but is attracted to men. So therefore, if you dont transition you would be just another gay guy not a woman. Being effeminate and having some qualities thats feminine doesnt automatically make you a woman. You have to become a woman for those qualities to come through and come alive. Being female isnt an illusion or a state of mind but moreso a state of "physical" being.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I know a few guys that took hormones and got implants and surgery (not SRS) because they could get men and money. They're not happy people.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I have definite thoughts and opinions on
    this topic.

I have been waiting for an objective, non
    flame based thread in which to share that
    opinion.

In the days since you first made this post,
    I have been vacillating as to whether this
    would be the best venue in which to do so.

The jury is still out....

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS

LOL We cant always please every reader.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    I have definite thoughts and opinions on
    this topic.

I have been waiting for an objective, non
    flame based thread in which to share that
    opinion.

In the days since you first made thuis post,
    I have been vacillating as to whether this
    would be the best venue in which to do so.

The jury is still out....

Peggy, I created this thread to get an opinion on what individual transwomen thought about the issue, but knew from the start I'd get mostly comments from men who'd say "Ignore the labels!" and "Who gives a damn!", instead of reading the title of the thread and acting accordingly. If they'd done that, they'd have seen that I was looking for the ladies to comment, but... so it goes. Of course, some guys, like whatsupwithat gave a reply I was appreciative of, because they actually took the time to understand the question, even if they didn't take heed to the thread's title.
    I don't see this as an "Am I Gay" thread, because that wasn't the question. I was specifically asking the transwomen here whether or not they felt that so long as they still had a penis, that any man attracted to them sexually would be gay by their definition. The responses have been a bit drawn out and, in my opinion, off topic considerably in many cases, but those from Luna, Hara Juku, whatsupwithat and maybe one or two others gave me the information I was seeking, though I would very much like to know what you think about this issue, as my sig would support.
    This is a serious thread to me, and I think those who have replied have been very serious with their responses. So, if you would like to comment on this issue Peggy, I don't think there'll ever be a better time....

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Platinum Poster

i dont think a guy willing to date and live his life to the fullest w/ a pre-op top/bottom/versatile ts is gay.

i think i would consider a guy gay that says "this chick is so hot!", when in any part of the world she would be stoned to death for her hideous appearance, he says shes hot bc he didnt even notice her hellish features bc he was too busy looking past her horrid face and at her HUGE cock... i could easily post countless pics here but i dont feel like pointing fingers at girls that may or may not post here.

also i consider a guy gay when he is too ashamed of his transexual desires. the only reason why he is bc he sees the girl as a man. but yet he still desires her. man attracted to man = fag . bottom line

i dont personally feel ANY girl that has gone through the steps to becoming a FULL TIME female *again pre-op or not* is or ever was a "fag"

i do consider CROSSDRESSERS AND TRANSVESTITES and anyone that is willing to sleep w/ them bc they "dont charge like the hot ts do" gay men.

if youre attracted to a fag in drag then youre not really attracted to the female form youre attracted to the cock under the dress and need the dress there so in your own mind you can justify your fagginess.

that movie w/ kevin kline movie where he played freud or w/e i think explained it best w/ the scale from 1-10 on how gay you were 1 being totally straight and 10 being totally gay... he said he found most straight men were really about 3 or 4 and most gay men were about an 8 but that a lot ppl were 1's on some issues and total 10's on another.

i think thats how it is... i consider myself a straight female. i date straight men. do i think those guys are total 1's? no way. but they arent ever closer to the gay side then the straight.