Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic

Heres a thought....................

If im a man which in reality i am and lets say im directly attracted to men only.......................... Yet deep down inside I feel im the women in the relationship............ yet on the outside (my physical appearance) is that of a some what effemenant "boy" with girlish features more or less the look of being androgynous, Am I gay? or am I strait?
    Yes, that would make you an effeminate gay boi not a woman! LOL

Why? Because, you would need to transition out of your boi body to reconcile your inner self with your outer facade to make you WHOLE as a woman. Make sense?

It would rather be unfair for the rest of us who's done alot of work i.e. hormones, surgery and all to be on equal footing with you. No offense meant but there is no short cutting transition time either way. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    Quote Originally Posted by yosi
    There is much more in a transsexual than just her cock.
    it's her feminine looks and nature, she is a FEMALE with something extra.
    so giving a shemale the pleasure she deserves by sucking her or letting her top you because both of you love it , has nothing to do with being gay

Heres a thought....................

If im a man which in reality i am and lets say im directly attracted to men only.......................... Yet deep down inside I feel im the women in the relationship............ yet on the outside (my physical appearance) is that of a some what effemenant "boy" with girlish features more or less the look of being androgynous, Am I gay? or am I strait?
    Do you feel like becoming a woman..transitioning? I think its relevant to the outcome
    No I have no plans of transitioning again but what i said up there was to be more of an example.

While I appreciate that so many people have commented on this, I would appreciate hearing more from the ladies, as one might expect from the title of the thread, "Ladies, What Do You Consider 'Gay'?" Of course, because many people don't bother to find out what people are even talking about before they post a response, I'll no doubt continue to hear from men who think I am having a problem with my own sexual identity...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

Yes, that would make you an effeminate gay boi not a woman! LOL

Why? Because, you would need to transition out of your boi body to reconcile your inner self with your outer facade to make you WHOLE as a woman. Make sense?

It would rather be unfair for the rest of us who's done alot of work i.e. hormones, surgery and all to be on equal footing with you. No offense meant but there is no short cutting transition time either way. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    Well i didnt mean for it to go that far.........I should have been more descriptive.......... but what i was getting at is that deep down if i had the mindset of a transsexual id see myself as strait. and yeah id end up going down the same path as you.

But thats not the point. the point in me saying that was to show everyone that TS do not see themselves as gay but maybe bi or lesbian or strait. So in the end you have an entire different "ballgame" when it comes to the opinions of transsexuals on if a man is gay or not in dating a transsexual.

No but here's the thing, If transexuals are only gay guys then why would most of us go through all the hardships of correcting how we feel and reconciling it to how we appear? If we want gay men it would have been easier for us to remain gay guys, right? But hardly the case.

In your case, you said you are a man that feels like a woman but is attracted to men. So therefore, if you dont transition you would be just another gay guy not a woman. Being effeminate and having some qualities thats feminine doesnt automatically make you a woman. You have to become a woman for those qualities to come through and come alive. Being female isnt an illusion or a state of mind but moreso a state of "physical" being.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

No but here's the thing, If transexuals are only gay guys then why would most of us go through all the hardships of correcting how we feel and reconciling it to how we appear? If we want gay men it would have been easier for us to remain gay guys, right? But hardly the case.

In your case, you said you feel like a woman but is attracted to men. So therefore, if you dont transition you would be just another gay guy not a woman. Being effeminate and having some qualities thats feminine doesnt automatically make you a woman. You have to become a woman for those qualities to come through and come alive. Being female isnt an illusion but a state of being.

~Kisses.

HTG

yea thats pretty agreeable for the example.............

Thanks. :P

Here's another example:

If a gay guy (who's been gay all his life) and at 24 undergoes breast implants tomorrow a Thursday..On Friday waking up does that automatically make the gay guy a transexual? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

Thanks. :P

Here's another example:

If a gay guy (who's been gay all his life) and at 24 undergoes breast implants tomorrow a Thursday..On Friday waking up does that automatically make the gay guy a transexual? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    arnt we glad theres a difference between transvestites and transsexuals :P

Professional Poster

Especially since the overwhelming majority of gay men are attracted to other men and could care less about t-women.

This is an important topic. I think a lot of TS have a narrow definition of sexual labels, like what it means to straight or gay, male or female. But part of it is deep within their makeup. They are more bound by traditional definitions than a lot GG's. The (GG) women who are most healthy recognize their tomboy side and are comfortable with however they express themselves.

I recently saw a talk show where a curious man dated a TS woman. She had a dominant type of personality, whereas he seemed to be a nice kind of guy. She did not like him, because she wanted a guy more dominant than her. She said that she likes a man that would tell her to, “shutup bitch”. A real man has many qualities that a real woman recognizes, including supporting her emotionally and financially.

I think that Luna’s post represents a healthier future for trans women. That is a lot better that women labeling and dogging out men who are attracted to them. Loving yourself means accepting people who love you as you are. Or at least understanding that that one special person could be someone who accepts as you are, not just the outside shell you want the world to see you as. Hopefully that special person will grow and change with you as you change. This is true for everyone.