Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I actually wouldnt consider a guy sucking me off or letting me top him to be gay at all. I am a woman and he is a man and there fore its straight sex to me. I dont really see it as the genitalia defining what gay or straight is.

And I wouldnt think he was gay if he was really into it and liked doing either one.

I know alot of gg's who say I am strictly dickly and I dont think that that includes me. I think what they are saying is in refrence to guys.

I dont think my penis is male at all. It is a penis but I dont think a penis or a vagina make any specific gender.

I hope that wasnt too confusing and that it help in some way.

Luna

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I actually wouldnt consider a guy sucking me off or letting me top him to be gay at all. I am a woman and he is a man and there fore its straight sex to me. I dont really see it as the genitalia defining what gay or straight is.

And I wouldnt think he was gay if he was really into it and liked doing either one.

I know alot of gg's who say I am strictly dickly and I dont think that that includes me. I think what they are saying is in refrence to guys.

I dont think my penis is male at all. It is a penis but I dont think a penis or a vagina make any specific gender.

No, that was absolutely beautiful.

Luna, I do believe I'm falling in love with you girl...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

I like the way you think Miss. Luna. At this point, I don't care what people label me. There will always be someone wanting to label you this or that. I know plenty of people who would call me gay because I would love to suck off Miss. Luna Whatever. Just be you, and enjoy life. Give back to the community, and treat people with respect. That's what all of us should worry about in this world.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwiththat
    No, that was absolutely beautiful.
    great!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Luna, I do believe I'm falling in love with you girl...
    lol

Luna

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    This is how I view it: If you like a guy and he is open to giving oral and also open to the idea of bottoming for you then he is just a guy who is working "around" with what you've got! Is that being gay? Or being accepting of the kind of girl you are? You tell me. For me its clear that the latter seems more the case than the former..Provided ofcourse, he doesnt talk with falsetto voice, primp more than me and isnt fixated with being fucked or sucking my shecock.

Well, Hara, my voice is in the tenor (occasionally veering into baritone) range, I can't primp to save my life, and.............how do two out of three sound?

Seriously, as much as I dream of kissing, hugging, and touching those women (genetic and otherwise) whom I find sexy all over their bodies before engaging in mad, passionate intercourse with them, I do believe I am honestly accepting of the women they are. Now, would I enjoy having anything to do with their genitalia? You bet. But that's in an attempt to render them as much pleasure as I possibly can. Furthermore, if it were ONLY about the penis, I would have been getting my freak on with men as well as with t-ladies--no preference--a long time ago.

And if she does have a penis (I draw the line at strap-ons) and wants to enter me, it depends. As I've stated elsewhere on this board, if I do desire or consent to being topped, I want a woman who is not particularly well-endowed (which is not to say "not fully-functional") as I think I would have a greater chance of actually enjoying the experience if she is only packing five slim inches (Carmen Cruz, for example, appears to have an ideal size for this reason) and is gentle and patient with me than if I sought a woman who is huge for my initial experience. My fantasies notwithstanding, Ednita and the ladies from the Taiaka site can wait. (Sorry, Hara.)

Gay = Someone that is attracted to a man. The male physique and face.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a994
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    This is how I view it: If you like a guy and he is open to giving oral and also open to the idea of bottoming for you then he is just a guy who is working "around" with what you've got! Is that being gay? Or being accepting of the kind of girl you are? You tell me. For me its clear that the latter seems more the case than the former..Provided ofcourse, he doesnt talk with falsetto voice, primp more than me and isnt fixated with being fucked or sucking my shecock.

Well, Hara, my voice is in the tenor (occasionally veering into baritone) range, I can't primp to save my life, and.............how do two out of three sound?

Seriously, as much as I dream of kissing, hugging, and touching those women (genetic and otherwise) whom I find sexy all over their bodies before engaging in mad, passionate intercourse with them, I do believe I am honestly accepting of the women they are. Now, would I enjoy having anything to do with their genitalia? You bet. But that's in an attempt to render them as much pleasure as I possibly can.

And if she does have a penis (I draw the line at strap-ons) and wants to enter me, it depends. As I've stated elsewhere on this board, if I do desire or consent to being topped, I want a woman who is not particularly well-endowed (which is not to say "not fully-functional") as I think I would have a greater chance of actually enjoying the experience if she is only packing five slim inches and is gentle and patient with me than if I sought a woman who is huge for my initial experience. My fantasies notwithstanding, Ednita and the ladies from the Taiaka site can wait. (Sorry, Hara.)

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

May I PLEASE clone you, Luna?

Professional Poster

TO BE HONEST , THAT IS THE FIRST TIME ANY TS WOMAN HAS SAID IT LIKE THAT. THAT'S THE WAY THAT I SEE IT 100%.

I was talking about this same old shit just yeaterday with a post -op transexual who is actually the most homophobic person i know

HER:any guy that wants a pre-op is a faggot who wants a cock up his arse.
    ME:well i dont see it like that. i don't fancy men, don't like the attention of men.
    HER:if you fuck a pre-op and suck her cock, that's gay dear
    ME:i don't think so. gay sex is between men. I see her as a woman. at what exact point did YOU become a woman? were you born a woman with a cock or were you born a man? did you only become a woman from the day of your SRS?

SHE SOON CHANGED THE SUBJECT.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.