Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Professional Poster

Transexualism is the 3rd sex, a psycho-physical melding of two genders bringing attributes of both into somewhat of a grey zone for much of society to understand. People generally like the writing on the wall to be easy to read so to speak, they like knowing an orange is orange and a strawberry is red. Transexualism therefore makes some people uneasy because these people have a complete lack of understanding and comprehension of sexual orientation, cognitive processes, and can only grasp narrow preset avenues of context... For all intents, having sexual relations with a TS, puts the characterization of the non-TS acting partner, oddly placed in our neat little man made moral world, neither heterosexual or homosexual behavior in a pure sense. For some its a knee jerk reply to say "that guy is a fag" for being with a TS...and those people have deeper issues for which i'd rather not spend time trying to communicate such things. I just go on with my business and find my own place of Zen from them.

Junior Poster

good post otto.
    i have never had any feeling up till this last moth or so,but i still see this girl as female,and the fact she has a penis does not bother me at all.but it would scare me to be topped i must admit,but i would let her.i could never see me allowing anyone else to do it .

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Rookie Poster

Default gay or not?

I have alwys been attracted to TS girls and girls. Although I do like a nice cock on a TS girl, I am not in anyway attracted to "men". I love women, I love TS girls. I don't consider myself gay. I have a few gay friends, they have a completely different lifestyle than me. When I go out, I go to straight bars and clubs. But when I see a sexy TS girl, wow!

Veteran Poster

Sex with a man.... not going to happen. Don't have anything against those who take it up the rear exhaust pipe from another man but not for me.

I do like to get it up the arse from a GG or a TS but it is a domination thing and heres the thing GG OR TS while I have anystrength I will never consider being bummed by a man. I have never even had a transexual girlfriend all my girls have been GG's.I also would never go to the a Gay club.

I also love to fuck a ts up the arse or fuk a GG up the clout in fact prefer it but just because I like to bend over and be submissive doesn't mean I is a poof. I would also never have sex with a TS who I thought looked mascaline. I would only have sex with one who to me looked like a woman.

I mean my friends think any man who knowingly has sex with a transexual is a faggot end of no matter if he bums or she bums.I think making judgement about men in general because of what sexual acts they enjoy is extremely ignorant.

Rookie Poster

Default you don't like a TS to look like a man...

how about if a TS is extremely feminine but has a 10" cock and wants you to bottom. Would you do it? I would.

Professional Poster

Default Re: you don't like a TS to look like a man...

Quote Originally Posted by surfcat69
    how about if a TS is extremely feminine but has a 10" cock and wants you to bottom. Would you do it? I would.
    Fuck no. Again you're too turned on by the dick. IMO we are all in our own world. Say for example, we see a $10 tranny on the street. Looks just like a man but still has breast implants but yet still a tranny. Reality will kick in some kinds of FAST. We think that's a man dressed as a woman. But lets take an upscale dime piece of a tranny that could put any woman to shame in looks and you see her on the streets. Come to find out she has a penis. Now the quote "that's a man in drag" is the furthest thing on our minds at that moment because of her femininity. So we really see the upscale tranny as a woman but not the $10 masculine looking tranny. I think looks is the deciding factor that manipulates our thoughts but that's only my opinion and how I think. But at the end, they were all ONCE living life as a man so we can't deny that.