Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Default Ladies, What Do You Consider "Gay"?

I must know the answer to this, as it's a bit confusing to me personally, and it seems there is no definitive answer...

If a man who's into transwomen is willing and/or insistent on sucking your dick, would that to you constitute that man being gay? What if he was willing and/or insistent on you topping him?

Personally, I myself am not willing to be topped, but beyond that, I'm flexible. I don't consider being willing to suck off a tgirl gay by my definition, but that's just me. Many people would indeed consider it gay, as there's a dick involved, and a man sucking it, just as there's a dick involved if that man was being topped. So, if a girl has a dick, and is having sex with a man, is that man then gay? And if so, how can this be rectified with the fact that every transwomen I've ever personally met has expressed an interest in "straight" men only? I trust you can see where this is very, very confusing...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

So many people have asked the same question on this board. And you answered it yourself. You either play by what society says you are...or another person says you are...or you are who and what you think you are. Up to you, really.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    So many people have asked the same question on this board. And you answered it yourself. You either play by what society says you are...or another person says you are...or you are who and what you think you are. Up to you, really.
    I figured this might've been answered in the numerous "Am I Gay" threads, but wasn't willing to read through eight million pages of rambling responses and witty jokes to try and find the answer. So, if I've answered it myself, then great. I just wanted to hear from a few of the ladies on this, as I just had an interesting conversation with a girl on this issue, where she told me that a man who was willing to do anything in the area of her groin was gay. Thanks for the reply, whatsupwithat!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    I just wanted to hear from a few of the ladies on this, as I just had an interesting conversation with a girl on this issue, where she told me that a man who was willing to do anything in the area of her groin was gay.
    Her loss! :P

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

This is how I view it: If you like a guy and he is open to giving oral and also open to the idea of bottoming for you then he is just a guy who is working "around" with what you've got! Is that being gay? Or being accepting of the kind of girl you are? You tell me. For me its clear that the latter seems more the case than the former..Provided ofcourse, he doesnt talk with falsetto voice, primp more than me and isnt fixated with being fucked or sucking my shecock.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1177969035381_815.jpg 
Views:	4674 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	98428  

Professional Poster

Default Re: Ladies, What Do You Consider "Gay"?

So, if a girl has a dick, and is having sex with a man, is that man then gay? And if so, how can this be rectified with the fact that every transwomen I've ever personally met has expressed an interest in "straight" men only? I trust you can see where this is very, very confusing...
    it is only confusing until you realise that you are happy with who you are and the girls are the ones who are confused. thats no judgement and i can't wait for the shitstorm this stirs up, but TS women are in my experience confused, suspicious, a bit paranoid and easily swayed by others in how they see men.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    it is only confusing until you realise that you are happy with who you are and the girls are the ones who are confused. thats no judgement and i can't wait for the shitstorm this stirs up, but TS women are in my experience confused, suspicious, a bit paranoid and easily swayed by others in how they see men.
    The confusing part comes in where girls seem to have a different opinion on this issue. This is in no way a question I'm posing because I'm at all confused about myself... I know myself quite well, and am very happy with who I am. I just wanted to hear from a few of the girls on this, to see if maybe sampling a wider number of girls would yield a more consistent response. We shall see, I guess...

Professional Poster

This is in no way a question I'm posing because I'm at all confused about myself... I know myself quite well, and am very happy with who I am.
    honestly, that is what i thought. to be honest it pisses me off the bullshit that soem TS WOMEN SUBSCRIBE TO. THIS CRAP ABOUT WHAT IS OPR ISNT GAY. ITS SUCH A LOAD OF SHIT. SOME GIRLS INSIST I AM GAY IF I GO WITH A PRE OP TS. THE DISGUSTING STATE OF MY KITCHEN SUGGESTS OTHERWISE. I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I CLEANED MY COOKER HOB. SOEM OF THAT PASTA CRUSTED OIN THERE THERE MUST BE MONTHS OLD. AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE BOG1 DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A GAY MAN? LG ON THE OTHER HAND IS A SCREAMING POOF WITH HIS LOVE OF MUSICALS AND INTEREST IN EUROVISION SONG CONTEST (ONLY JOKING MATE)