Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    The secret of good comedy is timing. This thread might have been better received if it wasn't done another tiime. Throwing a cream pie will not get laughs if its done when there is shit being flung as well.

FK
    Several people obviously feel this is a light-hearted, fun thread that is in no way an attack on Jen, while a few others apparently think it is some kind of attack, and you feel it's just a thread suffering from "bad timing". What this indicates, as I see it, are the different levels of sensitivity those who have formed an opinion of the thread have, as well as our individual senses of humor, which brings up an interesting question. With the creator of the thread now having made it perfectly clear he meant this to be fun, and a number of people having found it so even before he did that, what is it about those who take/took offense to it that makes/made it so difficult for them to get the joke?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by junior
    OK lets ignore all this crazy drama and get back to the important part of this thread that we lost sight of...... I was indeed referring to the Jim Carrey flick "Once Bitten" lol. I think Jen is easily more than sexxxy enough to pull off either of the main female roles in the flick as long as she lets me play opposite her
    (As it was not you that made the George Hamilton comment, I have erased my previous comment.) Yeah... No. I don't think you have the acting talents to pull that one off. I've decided to give Stillies77 the part. Sorry 'bout that!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin