Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    w/e why am i even bothering w/ you "youre just a fat crossdresser that couldnt make it as a man"
    just pointing out that as "a man" ive done more things as "a man" than you did as a matter of fact chances are that Not only did i do more things than you as "a man", but also had a better love life than you did as "a man". Lets be honest here
    Not many girls want a guy that can only grow pubic hair for a gotee LMAO
    But hey anyways............ feel free to continue to lecture me on being fat!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLynch

BAHAHAHAHA LMAO fits jennifer perfectly

Veteran Poster

baby im only here to 2000 dont care what i waste them on... thought you had a coming out party to attend? daddy gonna dress you up and make you his fat bitch, again?
    DUDE! dont leave how the fuck am i gonna make fun of you when your not here?

and I was gonna hack your hungangels password and piss you off! dammit! Your spoiling my fun already but toodles anyways loser.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    w/e why am i even bothering w/ you "youre just a fat crossdresser that couldnt make it as a man"
    just pointing out that as "a man" ive done more things as "a man" than you did as a matter of fact chances are that Not only did i do more things than you as "a man", but also had a better love life than you did as "a man". Lets be honest here

Being rape by your father isn't something to brag about and shouldn't be a love life but are you disillusion jen is skinny,dude you are compareable to fat bastard.

5 Star Poster

Dude, is this even relevant. Enough, please.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Being rape by your father isn't something to brag about and shouldn't be a love life but are you disillusion jen is skinny,dude you are compareable to fat bastard.

no need to point out the obvious that blackmagic is a fat fucking waste of space. he grew those bitch tits so his dad would have something to suck on... as far as calling me fat... get real lmao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bikini_edit_172.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	98727  

Platinum Poster

btw i love how youre so disgusted w/ me, you fatfuck, yet you seem to have more pics of me then anyone here and pics that noone else even has....

stalking is illegal fatty

Gold Poster

What's really funny is the fact that he actually thinks he is funny,all you have to do is look at his pics and past post for a laugh.

He is a big joke all around from being rape by his daddy to admitting worshiping the devil.For a guy with so many flaws and mental problems he shouldn't be trying to insult anyone.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    WTF are you talking about kid? if your going to make up shit at least have the tenacity to come up with something better than that.

Since your 17 and Ive had a hell of allot more experiance in dating women than you. Ill let you in on alittle secret THIS is fat
    and this is not fat

Must be Mind boggling for your little 17 year old mind!!

Veteran Poster

btw i love how youre so disgusted w/ me, you fatfuck, yet you seem to have more pics of me then anyone here and pics that noone else even has....

stalking is illegal fatty
    So is prostitution so get the point fatso

Uhh Yeah you mean the pics that you posted in the "getting my shit back" thread? ahhhhhhh that must ring a bell duh, remember? I pissed you off so much you kept uploading random pictures and made plenty of horny fucks cum, ALL thanks to me arguing with you. But seriously I know you feel like an idiot with me playing you like a kid with candy, all I need is fucking bait and you take it, Just like you did in the "is that a wig" thread.

just a heads up if i was disgusted with you I would have said it out loud a long time ago these are pure insults, disgusting to me is when i cant bare to see your chubby little face anymore.