Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Just get over it dude you will never look like jen you will always be the fat bald confused gay dude
    Legend after seeing her buck teeth, the pudgy face, the fat nose and how she really looks in real life, What makes you think id want to look like a low priced hooker with a wig on? Are you half blind or what?

From a thread entitled "TS wanna be" by blackmagic aka classydtwngrl
    Quote Originally Posted by classydtwngrl
    after some serious thought and being told im a fat fag, I have decided im no longer going to be taking female hormones nor dressing anymore, mainly because of jennifer justice and what she said it really made me think about me actually being a girl, well it was a long shot. But what she has said is true to her word so im just taking the time to point out that im giving up all my goals and ambitions of ever becoming a women.

Pretty much said it to lay low with the classydtwngrl name and keep some of the idiots in here from bugging the shit out of me on YIM and believe me you would be doing the same if you where having annoying little pesk bug you every day while your working. Cmon kid do you actually think id stop taking hormones and stop transitioning because of what one little hooker said about me?

See its really easy to "play around" with everyone in here, I pretty much "mind fucked you" and everyone who actually believed you can stop transitioning

Legend as a side note did it ever occur to you that you have become a scape goat in defending jennifer? I mean ok so you can jack off to her pics with um....... never mind but dude get a life your sitting here arguing with me about the fact that I mind fucked you and those who actually believed that thread. Go study get a life get off the computer and go make some friends. who knows maybe you will end up getting your bachelors in 2 years like i did. But just get off the computer your halfway around the world probably and jennifer doesnt really give a rats ass about you unless you got some Benjamins your willing to give the whore.

Platinum Poster

lol im glad i dont look EXACTLY like britney spears but to say theres no resemblance is just stupid.

w/e why am i even bothering w/ you "youre just a fat crossdresser that couldnt make it as a man"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0119071841_113.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	98720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brit_back_831.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	98721   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iced_out_752.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	98722  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lol im glad i dont look EXACTLY like britney spears but to say theres no resemblance is just stupid.

w/e why am i even bothering w/ you "youre just a fat crossdresser that couldnt make it as a man"
    Dude im off to a party in a few mins, ill see you and that looser boyfriend legend later. Cya "buck"

Just had to say this, How the fuck did you live in the woodlands (equivalent to highland park) and not have enough money to get your buck teeth fixed

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    I thought I might shed some light on this topic..so here 'tis.
    I think the fangs look great, IT COVERS UP THE BUCK TEETH REALLY WELL!

and you wonder why the whore never smiled in any of her picture

Platinum Poster

lol at buck teeth... yeah those are buckteeth barely visible under my full lips but yet theyre buck? learn what buckteeth are fatass... highland park? thats not the woodlands dunno where it is but its not the woodlands.

my teeth are great personally id love to get them whitened but lol at "buck" again another pathetic attempt to call me out only to be disproven easily
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1204061655_854.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	98723  

Veteran Poster

lol at buck teeth... yeah those are buckteeth barely visible under my full lips but yet theyre buck? learn what buckteeth are fatass... highland park? thats not the woodlands dunno where it is but its not the woodlands.

my teeth are great personally id love to get them whitened but lol at "buck" again another pathetic attempt to call me out only to be disproven easily
    Its in dallas retard thought ya had been to Big D Pathetic attempts seem to be working cause your still writing back, GOD! your such a loser

Platinum Poster

baby im only here to 2000 dont care what i waste them on... thought you had a coming out party to attend? daddy gonna dress you up and make you his fat bitch, again?

i smile in just about every pic i take.... my life couldnt be better no reason not to smile.

as far as the dallas issue... ive been to dallas 3x in my life why would i know where a section of it is or even called? fucking lame

Junior Poster

Rookie Poster

I am not usuallt the one for swinging on anyone's dick(pardon the pun) but it is hard to believe you aren't a GG. WTF is that clown talking about?? I wonder what that clown would say about me??

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Just get over it dude you will never look like jen you will always be the fat bald confused gay dude
    Legend after seeing her buck teeth, the pudgy face, the fat nose and how she really looks in real life, What makes you think id want to look like a low priced hooker with a wig on? Are you half blind or what?

From a thread entitled "TS wanna be" by blackmagic aka classydtwngrl
    Quote Originally Posted by classydtwngrl
    after some serious thought and being told im a fat fag, I have decided im no longer going to be taking female hormones nor dressing anymore, mainly because of jennifer justice and what she said it really made me think about me actually being a girl, well it was a long shot. But what she has said is true to her word so im just taking the time to point out that im giving up all my goals and ambitions of ever becoming a women.

Pretty much said it to lay low with the classydtwngrl name and keep some of the idiots in here from bugging the shit out of me on YIM and believe me you would be doing the same if you where having annoying little pesk bug you every day while your working. Cmon kid do you actually think id stop taking hormones and stop transitioning because of what one little hooker said about me?
    Yes i do your the type of sensitive loser that would get all emotional if someone talks shit about you,you pretty much can dish it but as soon as someone says something back you crawl in a fetal position.

Weren't you the same loser who admitted being raped by his father no wonder your such an emotional wreck guess daddy made his little boy into daddy's little bitch.

You pointing anything in jen won't cover the fact that your a total mess,everyone can conclude from your post that your a bitter jealous queen.