Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Hey, I object! It's because of Americans being able to recognize talent that a number of former waitresses and busboys have become international sensations! There are hundreds of examples, those which come to mind most readily being musicians... Think of the talented acts America has blessed the world with, like O-Town, Eden's Crush, JC Chavez, Nick Lachey, Jesse McCartney... All of whom have enjoyed years of success and celebrity, because they're exceptionally talented!
    Sarcasm never gets old.

trannybanger

thanks for bringing some good memories.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Sarcasm never gets old.
    No, it doesn't, does it? Just too bad you're one of the three people on this board that can recognize it...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    Yes, I had no TV when I lived down in FL this winter and it was nice to get away from. Anything I wanted to watch I could download and I'd only watch shows I truely enjoyed instead of just watching something because it's on and I'm bored. Still undecided if I'll have a TV in my new apartment. Will have a roommate so if they want it, we'll probably have one but I definatly never want a TV in my bedroom again.
    ROME (Reuters) - Thinking of buying a TV for the bedroom? Think again -- it could ruin your sex life. A study by an Italian sexologist has found that couples who have a TV set in their bedroom have sex half as often as those who don't.

"If there's no television in the bedroom, the frequency (of sexual intercourse) doubles," said Serenella Salomoni whose team of psychologists questioned 523 Italian couples to see what effect television had on their sex lives.

On average, Italians who live without TV in the bedroom have sex twice a week, or eight times a month. This drops to an average of four times a month for those with a TV, the study found.

For the over-50s the effect is even more marked, with the average of seven couplings a month falling to just 1.5 times.

The study found certain programs are far more likely to impede passion than others. Violent films will put a stop to sexual relations for half of all couples, while reality shows stem passion for a third of couples.

I know Oprah agrees that people shouldn't have a TV in their bedroom as well.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    Yes, I had no TV when I lived down in FL this winter and it was nice to get away from. Anything I wanted to watch I could download and I'd only watch shows I truely enjoyed instead of just watching something because it's on and I'm bored. Still undecided if I'll have a TV in my new apartment. Will have a roommate so if they want it, we'll probably have one but I definatly never want a TV in my bedroom again.
    yeah, mine was in my bedroom. didn't want it anyplace else. all it did was suck my energy and leave me depressed. so i gave it away. funny thing is i used to write for tv. still do sometimes. just won't watch it.

I AM SOOOO HAPPY THAT Jaslene WON! I live for her!

Jennifer Paris

Default Re: Jaslene-Americas Next Top Model

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    You see how bored I am... watching this show tonight.. the girl who won is hot, but definitely a bit transgendered looking right?
    What does that mean?
    "Trandgendered" looks like a woman.......I dont know what the fuck your smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    I dont know what the fuck your smoking.
    "Hershey", aka "Chocolate".

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

I think its just the chin, I didn't notice any other feature that seemed masculine. This is the first episode this season that I watched (keep forgetting to tune in), but all I kept thinking was "Damn, Natasha seems like such good girlfriend material."

Yes, I'm shameless.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    You see how bored I am... watching this show tonight.. the girl who won is hot, but definitely a bit transgendered looking right?
    What does that mean?
    "Trandgendered" looks like a woman.......I dont know what the fuck your smoking.
    although you can't spell and have terrible grammer...... you seem like a really intelligent guy, i am sure you can figure it out.

Junior Poster

Jaslene was just live on the news.... not the brightest gal. Answered a few questions, just not the ones they asked
    she couldnt hear what they asked her first.

.this is kielymarie, i forgot my password AGAIN.